The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: easports08's shelves

Nice collection ea! :rock And nice setup as well!

I didn't realize you had so many Sideshow pieces. Congratulations! Keep us updated especially when the Hulk PF comes (which WILL happen!) :cool:
Thanks man!
:lol Yes, it will be here one day!
Awesome collection man!

looks good man.. nice range of items..:D
Thanks alot guys!
Very nice! I'm saddened though, didn't see a single Terminator item.
Thanks! And yeah I know. :( I love the Terminator films, (T3, not so much) but I have'nt gotten around to getting anything yet. Soon though...
Very Cool Collection

Luving the marvel sideshow stuff your collection looks great thanks for sharing :D

Nice man , congrats !!!!!!!!!!! :chew

Hey man you got yourself some nice stuff! Cant wait to see what else you got coming in.
Thanks guys!

Hey EA,

What your thoughts on the Spidey Vs. Venom piece? What's the weight like? etc. etc.

Obviously, you own one, so you like the piece as a whole. But is there anything that stands out about it or anything you would have liked to seen differently on it?

Hey EA,

What your thoughts on the Spidey Vs. Venom piece? What's the weight like? etc. etc.

Obviously, you own one, so you like the piece as a whole. But is there anything that stands out about it or anything you would have liked to seen differently on it?

Well, it's very light, it's a pretty detailed sculpt of venom and spidey, good paintjob.
I would've preffered it if it was a full sculpt of Venom, instead of just the top half... but it's still pretty cool.

Well, it's very light, it's a pretty detailed sculpt of venom and spidey, good paintjob.
I would've preffered it if it was a full sculpt of Venom, instead of just the top half... but it's still pretty cool.

I've been thinking of getting one, but then again I swore allegiance to PFs. :lol But I am a big Spidey fan.

You should get it. It's not too big, won't take up much space or anything.

I'm going to look more into them. I'll probably hold off now (because I'm broke. :lol) But we'll see. If I can find an awesome deal on one, I may have to buy it. Thanks for the advice.

Arrived about an hour ago.

Picture061.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Awesome collection man !. I will soon know the feeling of actually having stuff displayed too.... :lol

I hope it feels as good as it looks....

( and I hope that doesn't sound as pervy as it looks ... :lol )

Anakin looks great man!

Also love the Tuggernaut Avatar!:lol

Thanks man!
:lol Yeah, after watching the movie again, I knew I had to.

Awesome collection man !. I will soon know the feeling of actually having stuff displayed too.... :lol

I hope it feels as good as it looks....

( and I hope that doesn't sound as pervy as it looks ... :lol )

Thanks mate!

Yeah it feels good... wait... never mind :lol

Thanks alot man!
Clothes are abit wrinkly... especially the robe, but that's back in the box.
I may fix it one day and put it on him just to change his display from time to time.

Oh, these came with a robe too? (I didn't even know that.) That's even sweeter!!! :chew I've seen a few with them, but I thought it was an "after-market" add-on, like the robe with the Darth Maul PF.

Oh, these came with a robe too? (I didn't even know that.) That's even sweeter!!! :chew I've seen a few with them, but I thought it was an "after-market" add-on, like the robe with the Darth Maul PF.

Yeah, even if it didn't include the robe, I wouldn't be too bothered.

If I had've gotten the Ex. I would've displayed him with the robe for sure.
Just adds to the evil presence.

Back