The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: easports08's shelves

I see,what about the teams and stadiums?Were Stadiums recently build because of a better start of a new league or were they kinda...always there?
Are the teams new,like many local teams put together as 1 or were all the A-League teams excisting teams back then too?

No, I'm pretty sure all of the stadiums were already there.
Most of them were and still are used by other sports codes such as Rugby, Cricket (rarely), and AFL.
So mosts stadiums have to be shared. But Melbourne are currently building a new stadium that will seat about 20,000, and will be closer to the action (the seats that is).
Our current stadium, the Telstra Dome fits about 54,000 people. It will still be used once the new stadium is built, but it will only be used for bigger games (with the most popular teams)

And I think only a couple of teams existed before the A-league began. I know Perth Glory existed, but I think all other teams were created when the A-league began.

No, I'm pretty sure all of the stadiums were already there.
Most of them were and still are used by other sports codes such as Rugby, Cricket (rarely), and AFL.
So mosts stadiums have to be shared. But Melbourne are currently building a new stadium that will seat about 20,000, and will be closer to the action (the seats that is).
Our current stadium, the Telstra Dome fits about 54,000 people. It will still be used once the new stadium is built, but it will only be used for bigger games (with the most popular teams)

And I think only a couple of teams existed before the A-league began. I know Perth Glory existed, but I think all other teams were created when the A-league began.

ok,what happened to the NSL teams?did some of them go together as 1 team to play in the A-League or were they brand new teams,like...just a new team in town?

ok,what happened to the NSL teams?did some of them go together as 1 team to play in the A-League or were they brand new teams,like...just a new team in town?

Well, the NSL teams now are in their own state league. Eg Victorian State League, NSW State league... 'ya know.
And yeah, pretty much all the A-league teams (except for Perth) were newly formed.

Also, there have been talks of relegation/promotion with the state leagues.
So maybe the winner of each state league will play eachother in order to get promoted to the A-league... that's what I'm thinking.

Thats interesting...good to know as ive never cared much for the small leagues so i didnt know anything.

Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

Very nice collection man, you got some great taste. It's similar to my collection in a way.

I can see my thread rating is going down quite rapidly. Seems as though alot of threads are these days :huh
Don't you people have anything better to do than rating people's threads with 1 star?
^^^^ yourselves, you lowlifes, is what I say.

Don't worry about the thread rating man, the rating on my collection thread is going down too. You have a 5 star collection in my books so I just rated it as such. I love how you have your MR Mini Sabers set up with the boxes behind them, makes them really pop! :rock2

Don't worry about the thread rating man, the rating on my collection thread is going down too. You have a 5 star collection in my books so I just rated it as such. I love how you have your MR Mini Sabers set up with the boxes behind them, makes them really pop! :rock2

Thanks dude! :rock

Yeah, it's wierd. Everyone's rating is going down :confused:
Last time I checked my thread it was 4 stars with a 3.60 average or something, and now all of a sudden, it's down to 2.60 average :lol

Oh well. Who cares.
I rated your thread 5 stars quite a while ago. It sucks we can't do it anymore, 'cos I would rate it with 5 again. It will rise again in time. :rock

Cool :D

The next pieces I'm expecting soon are the Pred Cinemaquette, and the 1:1 Iron Man bust. 2 pieces prone to damage :rotfl

What about you bro?

Both great pieces, and expensive, especially that Pred CM. Looking forward to seeing pics when you get them man.

As for me the next piece I'll be getting, if the release date holds up, is the Slave Leia Ex PF, and after that the Black Queen Comiquette. I might pick something up in between those, depending on what extra money I have, but they're the ones I know for sure I'm getting. :banana

Both great pieces, and expensive, especially that Pred CM. Looking forward to seeing pics when you get them man.

As for me the next piece I'll be getting, if the release date holds up, is the Slave Leia Ex PF, and after that the Black Queen Comiquette. I might pick something up in between those, depending on what extra money I have, but they're the ones I know for sure I'm getting. :banana

Knowing my luck they'll come damaged. :pow

And great pieces you have coming! :rock And both very sexy.
I love them both, but I have no women in my collection. I'll have to make the jump someday :monkey5

Knowing my luck they'll come damaged. :pow

And great pieces you have coming! :rock And both very sexy.
I love them both, but I have no women in my collection. I'll have to make the jump someday :monkey5

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they come in perfect condition.

Yeah my first lady was the Rogue Comiquette, then I picked up Wonder Woman shortly after that, it's all downhill from there now. :lol

I also have the T-Rex Vs Triceratops Dio, and T-800 PF lined up for 2nd Quarter as well. The Berserker PF is in there too, but I'm probably gonna cancel him even though he looks amazing. I'm trying my best to stick to main characters only, and even without him that's gonna be a real tight few months there.

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they come in perfect condition.

Yeah my first lady was the Rogue Comiquette, then I picked up Wonder Woman shortly after that, it's all downhill from there now. :lol

I also have the T-Rex Vs Triceratops Dio, and T-800 PF lined up for 2nd Quarter as well. The Berserker PF is in there too, but I'm probably gonna cancel him even though he looks amazing. I'm trying my best to stick to main characters only, and even without him that's gonna be a real tight few months there.

Cancel the Berserker? :horror No... you can't. :monkey3

As for the other POs you have, they :rock. You have good taste.

Cancel the Berserker? :horror No... you can't. :monkey3

As for the other POs you have, they :rock. You have good taste.

Thanks man. That's what everyone tells me about the Berserker PF. :lol I just have such limited space, I'm trying to really be selective with what I get. Honestly as awesome as it looks, I don't think I'll be too disappointed if I don't get it, but that's just me. I just want my Legolas PF. :D

Thanks man. That's what everyone tells me about the Berserker PF. :lol I just have such limited space, I'm trying to really be selective with what I get. Honestly as awesome as it looks, I don't think I'll be too disappointed if I don't get it, but that's just me. I just want my Legolas PF. :D

Nonsense! The Berserker will make it's own space. You know what I mean?.............. To be honest, I don't know what I mean either.
I think you should get it though. Of course, it's entirely up to youand your space. I too am running out of space. I'm thinking of completely re-decorating my room.

And you will get your Legolas....... after I get my Uruk-Hai Swordsman. :cool:

Nonsense! The Berserker will make it's own space. You know what I mean?.............. To be honest, I don't know what I mean either.
I think you should get it though. Of course, it's entirely up to youand your space. I too am running out of space. I'm thinking of completely re-decorating my room.

And you will get your Legolas....... after I get my Uruk-Hai Swordsman. :cool:

:lol It seems like just about everyone prefers the baddies over the good guys, and I'm just the opposite, I'll take a good guy over a bad guy anyday.......sometimes. :D

I'm just not gonna be able to swing it financially mainly though, with the other PO's I have for 2nd Quarter. Someting's gonna have to get the axe, and it isn't gonna be Black Queen or the T-800. And the T-Rex Dio is just too cool not to get, although I guess the same can be said for the Berserker. :monkey3. I've always loved Dino's though, so I've been waiting for a piece like the one coming out.

It's a tough situation I'm in, but I'm willing to accept the fact that I can't get everything, and I just have to go with my personal preference on what I really want and what I can live without.

:lol It seems like just about everyone prefers the baddies over the good guys, and I'm just the opposite, I'll take a good guy over a bad guy anyday.......sometimes. :D

I'm just not gonna be able to swing it financially mainly though, with the other PO's I have for 2nd Quarter. Someting's gonna have to get the axe, and it isn't gonna be Black Queen or the T-800. And the T-Rex Dio is just too cool not to get, although I guess the same can be said for the Berserker. :monkey3. I've always loved Dino's though, so I've been waiting for a piece like the one coming out.

It's a tough situation I'm in, but I'm willing to accept the fact that I can't get everything, and I just have to go with my personal preference on what I really want and what I can live without.

Oh yeah. Baddies FTW. :D

Definitely. The 2nd Qtr is going to be killer. At the time of all the POs, I thought I'd be able to get them all. Sadly, I highly doubt that will happen. It's disappointing, because there are so many pieces I want. Only my top choices will survive.

I 100% agree with the last statement.

Back