The Trailer Park Boys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Awesome IDEA
At the prices these days for a 1:6 we'll all be living there PRETTY FRIGGIN soon eh.

Bubbles reminds me of that guy from Ancient Aliens. Betcha those piss jugs have an extra terrestrial origin.

Love this show. Met Randy and Lahey a few years ago, had a good chat with them. Unfortunate about the way Corey and Trevor were treated though, they were my two favorite characters.

Smokes lets go:)

The best scene was where trevor stood up to ricky and ithought good on you mate untill ricky ripped his pants off pmsl.

Then handed him back his pocket hahahahahahahahaha.

I hope to see some custom figures from this show soon, anybody see any good likenesses in 1/6 head sculpts post them here along with outfits accessories.
I got an idea for a bubbles head sculpt using this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-1-6-C...2256?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item45f95b9580
I know its not spot on but the jaw line reminds me of mike smith and with a resculpted hairline and a pair of thick glasses it might work.
Will have a go at it and see what i come up with:)

Speaking of which here it is
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czR6UfKR9-g[/ame]
same clip but bit longer
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZ3zBH5Xyo[/ame]

Heres my michael douglas/bubbles sculpt.

I was going to use it for a falling down custom but never finnished it so am gunna sculpt new hair and fatten out the cheeks.

Got the glasses some time ago and as you can see they have real lenses in to get the googley eye effect.
Also attached is a young pic of michael douglas and one of mike smith/bubbles without the glasses.
Reckon there is a definate likeness there

Reckon this is gunna look deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecent when it's done:)

Not the best quality pics and a bit of a rush job as I wanted to see how this would turn out. Need to go back and resculpt and sand a few places but I'm really happy how he turned, the dirty c**ksucker:)

Not the best quality pics and a bit of a rush job as I wanted to see how this would turn out. Need to go back and resculpt and sand a few places but I'm really happy how he turned, the dirty c**ksucker:)

Haha that's pretty good for a first attempt mate, he could look great with a bit more work:clap Green bastard parts unknown!!!

Yeah he needs to lose some some weight of his cheeks and a better finnish and I might mod the glasses as I can't find anything closer, but he is pretty deeeeeeeeeecent so far:)

Oh I need me some kitties and bubblemaker aswell:)

No one likes my T-Shirt idea.

:lol

:(

ParkBoys_edited-1.jpg

It's not bad just if your not familiar with the show it could give off the wrong message:)
Similar ones on ebay that I would'nt wear for the same reason:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back