The Trailer Park Boys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingblade

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see PF's of Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles, from The Trailer Park Boys. It might not be a well known show in the USA, but in Canada it is a classic. :chew

No PFs needed. But I would be for a 1:6 figures! The Conky episode. Bubbles with Conky in hand. Ricky exclusive with cloth glued to his nose, and a toy truck glued to his hand, and of course Julien with his drink in hand. :D

I agree, the Trailer Park Boys are deserving of 12 inch figures. It's a great show! I don't think Julien with rum and coke should be an exclusive though - that would have to be the regular edition, and although I'm sure some people would complain about it, really the drink should be molded to his hand!

Can't forget Leahy, Randy and J-Rock. If only six figures were made, these would have to be it.

I agree, the Trailer Park Boys are deserving of 12 inch figures. It's a great show! I don't think Julien with rum and coke should be an exclusive though - that would have to be the regular edition, and although I'm sure some people would complain about it, really the drink should be molded to his hand!

Can't forget Leahy, Randy and J-Rock. If only six figures were made, these would have to be it.

What about Cory and Trevor, their lackeys? :D

I also like Phil. lol

What about Cory and Trevor, their lackeys? :D

I also like Phil. lol

Oh yeah, not to mention T and that other guy J-Roc hangs out with. Cyrus would be a good character too. That show's full of good characters, actually.

I wouldn't buy any figures but this show is in contention for one of the best series ever. :rotfl

Id love to have a set of PF's from that show, I went to Nova Scotia and Halifax last summer, looked for the area they shoot the show at, but didnt find it. I did find Bubbles Mansion tho, its a bar owned by Mike Smith, AKA Bubbles. I bought a mini shopping cart from the gift shop..lol

Oh thanks bro for starting this thread, TPB is my FAVORITE show ever, I would pay top dollar for a 12" or PF line, believe me, money would be NO object for me!

I have been watching the series since day one and own EVERY single episode known to man! Hell I even e-mailed Barrie Dunn (Producer of the show) a few times. TPB is all I watch, I WANT FIGURES!

"THE GREEN BASTARD, PARTS UNKNOWN" :D

"YOU JUST REMEMBER WHO'S IN CHARGE BUBBLES, YOU GOT IT"?

Oh yeah, not to mention T and that other guy J-Roc hangs out with. Cyrus would be a good character too. That show's full of good characters, actually.

Cryus rocks, and we can't forget about his Asian drug dealer buddies. Yup, there are a lot of great characters.

I have a bunch of their autographs from when they came to Winnipeg. Great guys! That show is one of the best and funniest out there, and best of all, it's Canadian made. :D

Cryus rocks, and we can't forget about his Asian drug dealer buddies. Yup, there are a lot of great characters.

I have a bunch of their autographs from when they came to Winnipeg. Great guys! That show is one of the best and funniest out there, and best of all, it's Canadian made. :D

Dennis and Terry.

noob post'r here
agreed..at least Julian,Bubs and Ricky need to be figures.lots of potential accessories come to mind too.chucks,dope,liquor bottles,smokes,guns,Conky.surprised it hasn't been done already.those guys and Underworld need to be done by SS or HT.
trailer_park_boys__the_big_dirty__2.jpg

As much as i'd love to have these (HUGE fan) the show is only really big in Canada. I always thought that maybe Mcfarlane could have done something being that he did Bob and Doug Mckenzie back in the day.

Maybe someone should call up Hot Toys and convince them to make a DX Bubbles figure with Kittens, Conky and an alternate Green Bastard head sculpt with costume.

THE_GREEN_BASTARD_by_MalevolentNate.jpg

Or a Ricky Figure with the Hash driveway as a EX from Sideshow.

l saw the trailer park boys guys a few years ago from a distance they were in my town in alberta doing an opening for a really crappy band l just went to see them, saw them then left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back