The Three Stooges Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have to admit it, it does look better than the Joe, "Stinky" Besser shorts and it looks better than their feature films also.

movie title should be:

dumb and dumber and dumbest...............:lecture

Wasn't this movie being made with real actors? I guess they thought it was bad too.

Originally Bencio Del Toro was Moe, Sean Penn was Larry and Jim Carrey was Curly.

This looks as bad as I thought it'd be, I'm surprised at how bad they look, it's like they're in Halloween costumes, you'd think if they were trying to play the actual stooges that they'd do a little make up and get at least the basic look of them.

Anything incorporating Jersey Shore for cheap laughs is already doomed to fail. Even Kate Upton in her nun bikini was meh.

If I remember correctly, the original concept was to be a hybrid, where there was a film within a film. The Stooges were filming something and the audience would watch the slapstick comedy, etc as it played out but it'd be intercut with background of the actual Stooges lives, where the dramatic actors' pedigrees would come better into play.

I know it'd gone through a numerous amount of revisions from the original to what we have here. Either way it sucks harder than Jenna Jameson in her prime.

If I remember correctly, the original concept was to be a hybrid, where there was a film within a film. The Stooges were filming something and the audience would watch the slapstick comedy, etc as it played out but it'd be intercut with background of the actual Stooges lives, where the dramatic actors' pedigrees would come better into play. I know it'd gone through a numerous amount of revisions from the original to what we have here. Either way it sucks harder than Jenna Jameson in her prime.

That honestly sounds somewhat interesting.

If I remember correctly, the original concept was to be a hybrid, where there was a film within a film. The Stooges were filming something and the audience would watch the slapstick comedy, etc as it played out but it'd be intercut with background of the actual Stooges lives, where the dramatic actors' pedigrees would come better into play.

I know it'd gone through a numerous amount of revisions from the original to what we have here. Either way it sucks harder than Jenna Jameson in her prime.

That honestly sounds somewhat interesting.

As a big-time fan of the Stooges I think this movie looks like absolute garbage. Throwing the cast of Jersey shores into it? Really? It's bad enough that I have to see them during Beavis & Butthead. The original Stooges shorts are classic and they should have left it alone. Hollywood really needs to figure out new ways to make a buck other than doing re-makes & re-boots.

I think it's funny that people assume snooki is in it - I'd be surprised if she's in anything other than the trailer.

What's funny is most people complaining prolly haven't watched a Stooges short in 20 years. :lol

I always watched them when i was younger with my family, my favorite was the one where the little parrot goes inside a skull and starts flying around and the 3 stooges get scared really bad :lol I used to love that one

my favorite was the one where the little parrot goes inside a skull and starts flying around and the 3 stooges get scared really bad :lol I used to love that one

My favorite is the one where they are plumbers and Curly ends up surrounded by piping. Another great one is the highclass pie fight episode.

Back