The Three Stooges Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say this, if you close your eyes and listen to the actors talk it's shocking how close they get to sounding like the original three. I still won't give it any box office $$$ as it looks stupid all the way around but I might catch it on Netflix in a month or two.

My point being that I think it will be out of theaters quickly and then rushed to DVD to try and salvage some revenue therefore arriving on Netflix within the window of delay.

I saw this, pretty damn good. A ton of older folks and plenty of kids. Laughter all around.

I really enjoyed. I'm going to bust out my Stooges collection and maybe have a marathon next week. Not bad at all.

I liked this movie it was very charming and stuck to the originals. Couldn't take my eyes off that Latina chicks rack tho. Omg

This didn't suck nearly as much as I thought it would. The 3 leads were excellent mimics and brought a little humanity to the characters. And the part I thought I'd hate - the Jersey Shore tie-in was done really well and was entertaining.

Loved the "don't do this at home" segment too - very funny.

Still not a great film - but it accomplished what it set out too.

Back