Action Figure The Terminator(1984) Arm Surgery Table & Chair set Diorama By TFG.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol Will do my friend! So a lot of people want those Nemesis's then! Youre a machine bro! You can do it.

I'm dead set on doing the 10 that I originally planned for but the Waitlist is up past 20 something and I had to cut it off, I'm not even sure if I will get that high, it might be a lifetime release as they trickle out of the workshop past the 10 OG's that I will promise.

I've seen attention to detail before, but this takes the cake, eats it, and then takes another cake.

:lol Yeah I went a little OCD on this but its a scene I really like so I wanted to do the best I could to recreate it all. Thanks very much for the compliment bro!

I'm dead set on doing the 10 that I originally planned for but the Waitlist is up past 20 something and I had to cut it off, I'm not even sure if I will get that high, it might be a lifetime release as they trickle out of the workshop past the 10 OG's that I will promise.

Yep, I think 10 is a good number. I can see more than 20 taking a life time...especially if it was me doing it!:lol Seriously, it amazes me how you constantly put out these incredible pieces. You are the sculpting master!

awesome update TFg / The little accessories look great

Thanks Ecko! Hows it going with your scarface desk?

Last edited:
just looked through all the photos.
i do not the words that'd describe my respect.
do you still need prepayments? ready to do it now :)

didn't visit the board for some weeks but this thread makes it feel like no time passed. :)

Thanks for adding my name to the reserve list, just another reminder, whenever my turn comes please put me in for option 2the full thing and thanks again.

that's frightening.
on the other hand Baloo was lost for a long time, too, and he just had his business and no time.

Hi,

i would like to know if you are still making the arm surgery table & chair diorama from the movie The Terminator?

Please let me know,

Hasn't been heard from here in quite awhile. I wanted to get a set from him, but then he just disappeared. I did eventually make my own table and chair. Table ended up a little short, so I'm going to try again.

Soooo....I'm starting to think this isn't happening.

for all I know I could have already made that joke a couple of years ago

Back