Action Figure The Terminator (1984) 1/1 Lifesize bust COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the painting done on this. Man, it's looking good:

SDC14083.jpg

Here's the old bust in comparison:

SDC14077.jpg

Just need to work on doing the wig better...

-Joe

Looks great!
Anything new to show us?

Not much. Just been busy with the V2. Here's some pics of another I just made. This one has been sweated per the customer and includes a full size customized shirt so it hasn't been mounted to the bust.

IMG_0121.jpg

After this, going to be working on a T2 version of this Arnold and a T-1000. :wave

On another note, if anyone's interested in a T1 bust, now is the time to get them. I can really use the $ for my Scott Marshall 1/1 Predator 1 Statue build I'm commissioning. :yess:

Hi, well i finally took delivery of Joes T1 bust this friday. Iv been waiting for this since Joe first auctioned his original on ebay back in December and i have followed the thread since then seeing how its progressed.
Mine is his version 2 with changes to the mouth, more sculpting around the cheeks and slightly different hair.
Seriously guys this thing is freaking awesome its insane. If you were to walk in a room, ud think he is standing there its that good.
I was a bit dubious when joe said he was going to shorten the hair but its spot on. The relocation of the mouth really does make a difference to making Arnie look just like he did in 84.
I used to own Joes T3 bust which was also awesome so i knew what i was in for with this but Joe has obviously got the skin tones better on this. He's even managed to give it traces of sweat and closer look you will find faint freckles and skin pours, indentations.
It really is a class act with so much attention to detail. I was even impressed that joe incorparated the endo eye switch into the neck and hidden in the hair. Small detail i know but it just adds to the lengths and hard work thats gone into this.
I really cannot say much more other than outstanding. Im a massive terminator fan and always loved the bad Arnie but there was nothing really out there, bust wise, that di it justice until now.
I plan to go full size with guns with this over time but for now i have it on a torso with the gargoyles and jacket.
Seriously, a full size version, you would think he was in the room its scary.
Many thanks to Joe on this masterpiece, thanks man.
Pics will follow shortly :)

Not much. Just been busy with the V2. Here's some pics of another I just made. This one has been sweated per the customer and includes a full size customized shirt so it hasn't been mounted to the bust.

IMG_0121.jpg

After this, going to be working on a T2 version of this Arnold and a T-1000. :wave

the sweat looks so real! u're one talented freak dude! :clap

Cool here come some more. Like i say, this has just been plonked on top of my torso and doesnt fir properly but you get the idea :)

007.jpg

021.jpg

023.jpg

017-1.jpg

027.jpg
029.jpg

025.jpg

I just like to add these were taken on a pretty average camera and it still looks pretty damn awesome but nothing compared to having him in front of you :)

Back