Action Figure The Terminator (1984) 1/1 Lifesize bust COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments guys.

What an outstanding T1 Arnie.
Cant wait to see the other Terminators and will be refreshing to see a non battle damage T2 version.
Great work Joe

Yeah, going to be phasing out the T1 and working on T2 versions. Worked on the prototype alot last night. Can't wait get this done.

Also, look for an accurate T-1000 too. :)

Thanks again guys.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah, going to be phasing out the T1 and working on T2 versions. Worked on the prototype alot last night. Can't wait get this done.

Also, look for an accurate T-1000 too. :)

Thanks again guys.

Really looking forward to seeing them. I sold my t1000 but have brought another lol.
How are you doing yours Joe?
Im hoping to try and make him look frozen, got a few ideas.
Be interested to know if you are having the helmet and if so, where you getting it ...

Really looking forward to seeing them. I sold my t1000 but have brought another lol.
How are you doing yours Joe?
Im hoping to try and make him look frozen, got a few ideas.
Be interested to know if you are having the helmet and if so, where you getting it ...

It's just going to be the standard look for him. I always liked the LAPD uniformed look with the liquid metal bullet holes. I'm sure this bust will be able to be converted to the CHP version, but the helmet is damn hard to find from what I've heard.

It's just going to be the standard look for him. I always liked the LAPD uniformed look with the liquid metal bullet holes. I'm sure this bust will be able to be converted to the CHP version, but the helmet is damn hard to find from what I've heard.

Im not sntirely sure but i think the helmet is a police bell helmet. Iv seen a guy in the usa selling them in a different colour and it looks the same.
I think he will do the correct colour. Iv seen a reasonably priced gran turismo helmet here which looks pretty damn close and the right coulour so I may go with that.
Do be to long with some updates ;)

just read the whole thread

those T1 Police shootout replica's look great!

I would like to try to create one using the T3 Lazer Scan

are the face scans hard to get these days?

I'm sure I've seen the T3 Face scans available recently on ebay.

just read the whole thread

those T1 Police shootout replica's look great!

I would like to try to create one using the T3 Lazer Scan

are the face scans hard to get these days?

I'm sure I've seen the T3 Face scans available recently on ebay.

The T3 scans pop up on the bay quite regular so you shouldn't have problems getting one. Keep us posted how you get on with it :)

Been awhile since I posted on this thread, but here's my new T1 V2 bust on my statue:

IMG_0832.jpg

Your T1 custom and Enterbays T2 are by
by far the best and most impressive Terminator pieces.

Respect, incredible job.

Your T1 custom and Enterbays T2 are by
by far the best and most impressive Terminator pieces.

Respect, incredible job.

Aww shucks....:rolleyes2

Thanks everyone! I've completed a regular Arnold bust with the left eye placed back in and some minor tweaks(such as additional wrinkles, slightly slimmer neck, etc) that I plan on using for T2 bust mods. I'll have some pics in another thread soon.

Hi Guys!!!!,

Having a bit of trouble finding a pair of Gargoyles vintage style for my bust :slap.

Would anyone have some they would part with for a price or could they point me in the right direction for a pair please?

Nothing seems to be on EvilBAY at the moment.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Guys!!!!,

Having a bit of trouble finding a pair of Gargoyles vintage style for my bust :slap.

Would anyone have some they would part with for a price or could they point me in the right direction for a pair please?

Nothing seems to be on EvilBAY at the moment.

Thanks for any help.

Loads on ebay my friend. They are all based in the states. Il be getting a set soon :)

Loads on ebay my friend. They are all based in the states. Il be getting a set soon :)
Hey Gypsycatcha!!

Thanks for the reply mate. I have been looking at the current ones on Ebay but apparently they're not very screen accurate.

I read previously that the Classic 85's are too small.
Is it the Gargoyle ANSI Classic's that are the closest to what I want and if so would you recommend the "Black Ice" or Black Grey"

Thanks for your help!

Hey Gypsycatcha!!

Thanks for the reply mate. I have been looking at the current ones on Ebay but apparently they're not very screen accurate.

I read previously that the Classic 85's are too small.
Is it the Gargoyle ANSI Classic's that are the closest to what I want and if so would you recommend the "Black Ice" or Black Grey"

Thanks for your help!

For the ones close to what was used in the film, the ones with the flat textured bridge centre's are the ones to get but getting them is near on impossible. The colour to go for would probably be the black grey which have a slight brownish look to them.
I believe the classic 85s are the smaller ones, around 15% smaller. I think the regular gargoyles are the classics. Im going to have to check on this as Im after a pair also. I know mattman has joes bust with the smaller gargoyles so he would probably be able to confirm this.
I had a set of black ice on my Howard bust and they looked very good so if you cant get the black grey, they will also look pretty close.
If you get some before me, bump up the thread so we can check them out and I will do the same :)

For the ones close to what was used in the film, the ones with the flat textured bridge centre's are the ones to get but getting them is near on impossible. The colour to go for would probably be the black grey which have a slight brownish look to them.
I believe the classic 85s are the smaller ones, around 15% smaller. I think the regular gargoyles are the classics. Im going to have to check on this as Im after a pair also. I know mattman has joes bust with the smaller gargoyles so he would probably be able to confirm this.
I had a set of black ice on my Howard bust and they looked very good so if you cant get the black grey, they will also look pretty close.
If you get some before me, bump up the thread so we can check them out and I will do the same :)

Yeah, the flat nose guard version is pretty hard to come across on EBay. I finally managed to get one (you can see pics of it in the pics above) but you're gonna have to constantly search on eBay.

-Joe

Back