Action Figure The Terminator (1984) 1/1 Lifesize bust COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been awhile since I posted in this thread. Took this pic awhile ago in my man cave:

IMG_1083.jpg

Gotta support Arnold since his movie "The Last Stand" bombed so badly... :slap

That is just ridiculously cool. I can't even imagine what it would be like to own something of that magnitude. The Grail of Grails.:clap

Just want to say thanks again Joe for this amazing bust. I have just built him. Just need to sort the hands out and add the guns. May slightly weather the jacket.
This just looks epic :)

Just want to say thanks again Joe for this amazing bust. I have just built him. Just need to sort the hands out and add the guns. May slightly weather the jacket.
This just looks epic :)

Thanks! Post some pics up when you get a chance.

As far as a T1 battle damage goes, I'll probably eventually start one. Been so busy with other projects though. :gah:

Heres a few pics. the jacket is not accurate but for the price, its very good. May chop the shoulder flaps off tho and weather it some more.
guns are painted. Just trying to shape the hands and need some gloves.

Going for a similar pose to yours for now but may try and pose him resting the shotgun on his shoulder.

Heres a few pics. the jacket is not accurate but for the price, its very good. May chop the shoulder flaps off tho and weather it some more.
guns are painted. Just trying to shape the hands and need some gloves.

Going for a similar pose to yours for now but may try and pose him resting the shotgun on his shoulder.

Looking good! Still got a ways to go. You plan on bulking the shoulders more right?

I cant really go outwards as the jacket is really tight. should have gone a size up. Will probably pad around the traps. Id also like to pad the back out and maybe add some more to the legs.

what do you think Joe ?

Been awhile since I've showed one of these off. I've been using a new paint technique on my caucasian busts for the skin tone and 5 o'clock shadow. Way more realistic now. :)

Last edited:
Wow looks amazing.
Would love the full bust on manequin with guns.
Out of my league.
How much would all of that cost?

Back