The Temptation Of Lady Death Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very sexy piece. I think this will be very popular in the 'customized' world, in which people will be getting this customized into other characters. I for one have been thinking of customizing it into other characters... what do you guys think?

This is a very sexy piece. I think this will be very popular in the 'customized' world, in which people will be getting this customized into other characters. I for one have been thinking of customizing it into other characters... what do you guys think?

This is an amazing piece in person (saw it at SDCC). When people are constantly complaining about the one leg up pose that sideshow does, this is very refreshing. I have it on PO.

What custom do you envision? The hair seems a bit specific to the character.

To me this is the nicest LD statue period...simply beautiful:horror

This is an amazing piece in person (saw it at SDCC). When people are constantly complaining about the one leg up pose that sideshow does, this is very refreshing. I have it on PO.

What custom do you envision? The hair seems a bit specific to the character.

I am still not 100% sure, but it wouldn't be a comic book character, but rather a rendition of the Catrina, which is a Mexican folklore. There were customizations done of the Catrina on the previous Lady Death PF, but I believe it would look much better on this one!

Got my2 week notice today! :yess:

Your pre-order of the The Temptation of Lady Death - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3003441) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, October 19, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Update!! She is on her way, will be here on 10/26. :impatient:

WOW. She started shipping Wednesday, and I expected to see some in-hand pictures from our folks on the west coast by now.

Just got her put together. The scythe and the sword both have some good weight to them. The paint app is flawless her lipstick is perfect truly an amazing piece. Excuse the non professional pics..and the rest of the junk lol

DSC_0690_zpsr3po95jx.jpg

DSC_0693_zpsqlexe6zp.jpg

DSC_0684_zps91mbgptt.jpg

DSC_0682_zpsjut55jqq.jpg

DSC_0689a_zpsa3szgvql.jpg

DSC_0681_zpsaa3ty4z0.jpg

DSC_0683_zpstm6rqsku.jpg

DSC_0690a_zps2xlsrljb.jpg

DSC_0686_zpstbwtldws.jpg

Last edited:
I guess not too many freaks were interested in this LD, cause so far only 1 pic and no YT videos. And this is so very nice compared to the previous 1. Hope i'm wrong cause want to see more of this beautiful statue.

Love this piece, if you're a Lady Death fan you have to have this in your collection it's a gorgeous piece!
HGLE36.jpg

dz5ZL9.jpg

v2lphK.jpg

Xbnp5O.jpg

7Hor4u.jpg

67GtVa.jpg

EBsEdN.jpg

oZjjzw.jpg

AavkT6.jpg

a0k3bt.jpg

5gCztH.jpg

NGqddJ.jpg

MoGcQ0.jpg

Great looking pics there, ActionJackson83. Congrats, she's definitely a WINNER.

This new LD was very nicely done and very affordably priced. And a 750 ES makes it even more attractive to buy.

Tempting, very tempting. Given the rising shippingcosts (I'm in the EU - this pf will cost $90 to ship) and generally pf pricing (Deadpool) I'm almost given up on buying directly from Sideshow but I got $300 in rewardpoint. Using them on this seems like a good idea. I got the first Lady Death.

Has anyone that has put one together had trouble with the scythe handle? when I put it through it seems to go straight up and down and doesn't angle towards the post hole it should fit in. I am afraid to force it as it might break something. Have tried a few times, and just don't see any other way it could naturally install. But wonder if others ran into the same thing, or if it was very easy (which may mean mine has an issue).

IMG_2949.JPGIMG_2951.JPGIMG_2952.JPG

Back