The Temptation Of Lady Death Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death of Lady Death.
Had to smash mine in order to get a replacement.

IMG_1806.JPG

Has anyone that has put one together had trouble with the scythe handle? when I put it through it seems to go straight up and down and doesn't angle towards the post hole it should fit in. I am afraid to force it as it might break something. Have tried a few times, and just don't see any other way it could naturally install. But wonder if others ran into the same thing, or if it was very easy (which may mean mine has an issue).

Mine was the same way I had to kinda put slight pressure to get the scythe into the base. They all may be like that, if you watch the sideshows youtube video on the live unboxing even the girl that does the videos (sorry I can't think of her name right now) didn't attempt to put the scythe in the base. You just got to be real careful and don't put too much pressure that it will break.

Ya same here had to force the scythe in place. Kind of freaked me out thought I was going to break her. Next day the tension wore off. Kind of worked itself in place.

Ya same here had to force the scythe in place. Kind of freaked me out thought I was going to break her. Next day the tension wore off. Kind of worked itself in place.

I forced it after talking to Sideshow. But I did re-seat the body first on the base. They told me if it is even a little off that it can really make it hard (I guess because you are already forcing it some). It seemed a little easier after I did the re-seat. So maybe it was only like 95% on the first time.

Has anyone that has put one together had trouble with the scythe handle? when I put it through it seems to go straight up and down and doesn't angle towards the post hole it should fit in. I am afraid to force it as it might break something. Have tried a few times, and just don't see any other way it could naturally install. But wonder if others ran into the same thing, or if it was very easy (which may mean mine has an issue).

View attachment 305305View attachment 305306View attachment 305307

That's the way mine came out a few times but its just Careful Mind Numbing Terror but I slid it in, Hell I even inverted her, if you watch the SSC Video on putting her together the Hostess with the glasses doesn't even do it, just comments on she doesn't want to break it or something to that

Got my Reg today and i have the exact same problem. I think its a problem with the left hand...the forefinger and the thumb are not in the right place. I dont know what to do now.

I take my moms hairdryer. This dryer had 2 heat settings. I choose setting number one and heated the fingers of the upper hand. When the fingers are hot, you can bend them, but you must do it very carefully. After that i heated the lower hand (the rear finger and the wrist) and bend them too.
It is a simple thing and now the lady is perfect to me!

Back