The Temptation Of Lady Death Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow-Preview-Night119.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night121.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night123.jpg

Wow great pics! Now price and ES will determine a buy or wait to buy at cheaper lateron down the road.

Thanks! She's pretty nice--I'm just afraid of what the price tag will be from SS. That may make the decision for me on whether or not I get her.

I'm not into any of the 3 characters they displayed together, but this Lady Death really caught my eye... I absolutely love the pose.

This photo from Captain Toy's website just sums it up for me :)

sdcc2015_sideshow_8.jpg

Thanks! She's pretty nice--I'm just afraid of what the price tag will be from SS. That may make the decision for me on whether or not I get her.

Agreed. I just might go with Sonja, Vampi, LD, and maybe Supergirl. I assume prices to be 480 to 500. I'm not gonna drop that money if that's the case for those 3 (we know Vampi is 400). Hopefully RPs are good when I get PG and BG.

Agreed. I just might go with Sonja, Vampi, LD, and maybe Supergirl. I assume prices to be 480 to 500. I'm not gonna drop that money if that's the case for those 3 (we know Vampi is 400). Hopefully RPs are good when I get PG and BG.

Either way it would be cheaper to get the old version, even the EX does not usually go for as much as this will retail for. Head ruins Supergirl for me and already have new Vampi on order. Sonja is the only new piece from the new crop of SS stuff that looks worth their new higher prices.

Gorgeous statue. Sometimes SS just nails it. Other times they bring their B game, and not sure why. Not interested in another Lady Death, but this could be converted into a fantastic looking Enchantress. Why couldn't SS have used a sculpt like this for Emma Frost?

Gorgeous statue. Sometimes SS just nails it. Other times they bring their B game, and not sure why. Not interested in another Lady Death, but this could be converted into a fantastic looking Enchantress. Why couldn't SS have used a sculpt like this for Emma Frost?
I don't get the disparity either.

As someone that does not own (or care for) the original LD, this is definitely high on my wish list. But ugh, I agree, why can't they get poor Emma looking good? :-/

It all looks terrific, but that BIG hair looks way off to me. They could tone down that thicker hair on top of her forehead a bit. And that pose is fantastic.

Revised: The statue does appeal to me now and after careful review of the comic book, her hair is very accurate. This is a must have and in my opinion looks better than the last 1.

Wow great pics! Now price and ES will determine a buy or wait to buy at cheaper lateron down the road.

...We expect no less, from the guy who wanted to know if "The Scarlet Gospels" came with pictures, so that he could learn more about if Pinhead is an interesting guy or not.

Perhaps you should research Lady Death, and see if her books come with plenty of pictures too.

:banghead

I'm really not liking this new one. The hair and physique looks off to me.

I actually have the last Lady Death PF ...and love it. I'll stay with that and get the new Sonja. I already have Vampirella on PO, so I'm set with the three.

Back