The Temptation Of Lady Death Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really not liking this new one. The hair and physique looks off to me.

I actually love the stylized look of it... much more than the original PF... not to detract from it. Just personal preference.

That's what it comes down to ...personal preference. Which is good cause now I'll be able to see in hand pics when you get your Lady Death. :hi5:

I still like this. Wonder how to display her? Next to the first? Nah better put her with the new vampi. Then keep the first with the first vampi. :clap

really i love the old one PF but i think will be display next to vampirella PF too what i mean is this side by side
6e89fcf8ccd7fcb776e31e76925138ba.jpg
3000491-vampirella-001.jpg

This piece looks like its screaming for that top to be removable. I'm confident it isn't but it looks awfully magnetic to me.

This piece looks like its screaming for that top to be removable. I'm confident it isn't but it looks awfully magnetic to me.

I would love that to be true. :lol

It's a cool piece, but she looks very small. I would need to see proto pics from SS' website.

And how is this MIA? It's Spook next week, and the end of October for that matter; and nothing...

This looks really awesome. I think it's better then the new vampirella that came out and price is pretty fair. I may order if it comes out decent. Just love the pose.

Ok, first Aquaman and now Lady Death at $399. I'm seeing a trend here...I think SSC is definitely scaling back on their prices...this is a good thing:lol

Back