The Temptation Of Lady Death Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking this one a lot more than the original, definitely a sexier pose and the ornament designs on her bikini really stands out in gold, makes a nice contrast. That being said, since the original never went up in value and actually sold for a loss I'm gonna pass.

I love the piece but can't get over the hips/ab/buttocks area - where's the hourglass figure

View attachment 219596 View attachment 219597

You're not the only one. This is the main reason why I'm not ordering this. The hips, abs and butt is not sculpted to my liking. I really like the pose and head sculpt, tho.

I think I'm more than satisfied with my current Lady Death statue if I don't get this one.

Can't believe it's talking me a while to decide. Still haven't preorder her yet.....

Look at those flowing silver locks, the coolly glowing eyes, that impish smile, her lithe figure barely contained by ornately jewelled armor, the way she stretches langorously, those long legs in form fitting leather boots

aaannnnd

GO

I own he previous LD statue and have PO this. They will look great together.

Back