Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

Not, unless he hired his Dreadnok's to steal the Goldy proto. Perhaps I should keep it guarded just incase though.

Last edited:

I can't wait , I think I'm going with a Pursuit of Cobra/Resolute look:clap

yes. give it to me. i'm going to paint mine pink.

Mando, cancel his and give it to Prog for that remark. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

It's not like I'm making any major changes. I'm still using the Blue shirt/ tan pants. I'm just not using the green flak vest, I'm going with a black vest and black gaiters.

Here is a mock up. I'm going to mock it up in the green flak vest too.
I'm going with a Army of 1:rotfl look
DSCN0980.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

DSCN0981.jpg

DSCN0983.jpg

DSCN0984.jpg

DSCN0985.jpg

That shirt would'nt be to bad for Goldie. I dont know if the blue matches the cobra trooper pants. If it does we wouldnt have to worry about covering the Cobra emblem on the sleeve. That's a Dragon Hit Team Dan shirt right?

Couldn't sworn I commented on this. :pow

Svantly, I really dig the last two versions. Really can't even pick a fav between the pair! Like the pants over the boots too it's a subtle difference but makes them feel more PMC.
icon14.gif

That shirt would'nt be to bad for Goldie. I dont know if the blue matches the cobra trooper pants. If it does we wouldnt have to worry about covering the Cobra emblem on the sleeve. That's a Dragon Hit Team Dan shirt right?

The blue on the Goldies will be somewhere in between the Trooper and Commander. More of a midnight blue than a straight up navy, if that helps.

Couldn't sworn I commented on this. :pow

Svantly, I really dig the last two versions. Really can't even pick a fav between the pair! Like the pants over the boots too it's a subtle difference but makes them feel more PMC.
icon14.gif

The blue on the Goldies will be somewhere in between the Trooper and Commander. More of a midnight blue than a straight up navy, if that helps.

Maybe a little navy dye, just enough to darken it a little, might do the trick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back