The Spirit/Octopus 1/6 figures by HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FW400.jpg

These cost a pretty penny..same ones on the figure, i might get another pair this winter, not this style though.

I have pair of Rock Planet boots somewhere, not quite as over the top as those.

Nazi Octopus and battle damaged Spirit????

Damn, you ruined it for me. I read that about the 2nd wave and I'm thinking - all that's left are women - so Paz Vega and Scarlett Johansson figures?

But you're probably right. They'll be alternates of these characters.:(:mad::banghead

Last edited:
Damn, you ruined it for me. I read that about the 2nd wave and I'm thinking - all that's left are women - so Paz Vega and Scarlett Johansson figures?

But you're probably right. They'll be alternates of these characters.:(:mad::banghead

Actually, in retrospect some of the gals would make a lot more sense.....:naughty

Yup I'd say that the gals would make more sense. I don't think the main characters are popular enough to warrant different versions. I see multiple versions of Hellboy down the line but not of The Octopus and The Spirit.

Again thanks to those at toy-world for taking these pics. Also Octopus is about $25 more expensive than the Spirit

20081128_a7f62cef63a7fcb654a78hxwjB73TJtn.jpg

20081128_72fda1fa623b8944b275zFt3XIpF0NWR.jpg

20081128_53caa7d86bf0ed726feamWr9YyriWAor.jpg

20081128_4988654ead4f1150aff4ygZUHITV30w4.jpg

20081128_7f0a32b1912e111ec48e6DK8D2T3nETG.jpg

No problem at all! Just a lot of copying and pasting. Should thank the HK collectors who got off their asses and brought their camera to the store.

Arghhhh.... I'm a sucker for detail in my toys and The Octopus and Hellboy just scream purchase even though I know pretty much nothing about them. Maybe I should save up for Wolverine next year.......decisions decisions......

Well, HT did do the Shellhead, so there's no reason that they shouldn't get the chance to do Wolverine.

So are we assuming that since the Spirit comic is a DC property now that SSC won't be able to import these? DCD might, but I'm not going to count on it.

wow, does Spirit's tie have wire in it?
they got it posing with his iconic tie acting like a cape in the wind!!

The Spirit is currently owned and ran by D.C Comics - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spirit#DC_Comics

My local comic book dealer has been hearing talk from Diamond that DCD is talking about importing these to the states. Both figures are top notch and I'm a big fan of the Spirit and Bats. But seeing as though I'm taking a sebatacle from the hobby next year because I'm buying half the TDK line I won't be taking these bad boys on. I'd at least get the Spirit. Though the sculpt shouts Ryan Reynolds to me, and I don't find that as a bad thing either.

But if they were to produce a Scarlett Johansson figure, not even my wife can stop me from purchasing that bad girl (since it won't be a visage of a boy after all). That would actually be the first female 1:6th figure I'd have ever bought and would probably be the last. I can only imagine what Yulli could do with a sculpt of her, and they better *ahem* make a new body to match her attributes as well. If it doesn't come with plastic covers I'll be divying them out for a mere pittance lol. *crosses fingers* hope they make her.

Why wouldn't DCD import these? They are making their own Spirit figure, but that didn't stop them from importing the Dark Knight figures.

Why wouldn't DCD import these? They are making their own Spirit figure, but that didn't stop them from importing the Dark Knight figures.

They haven't solicited them yet. And they may not have the confidence in the film like they did with TDK. And there are going to be pitiful few buyers of their own Spirit figure as it is.

Or they could just wait until their's ships.

Either way - I ordered from abc.

Back