The Sopranos discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I binge watched Sopranos my first time too, it’s the best way to watch it in my opinion, I would have went crazy waiting so long season after season.

It was murder waiting between S5-S6, I think it was like two years.

OP, you're a brave man. I would never enter a discussion thread about a show I'm half way through never mind start one.

I loved The Sopranos and looked forward to it every week but it's a show I could never imagine sitting through again.
I've watched BrBa twice and already contemplating watching again.

Agreed, I've actually watch The Sopranos 3 times, the show gets better with every viewing.

It also helps that the humor on the show still holds up.

It was murder waiting between S5-S6, I think it was like two years.

I wish I would have watched the show when it aired, I remember my father back in the day telling me to watch it with him( even though I was like 11) but I preferred watching stuff like Dragon Ball Z at the time.

If I would have had to wait that long I would have went crazy. At least we know Chase utilized that time to create a well thought out ending to the show.

As soon as the Blu ray collection releases I will probably watch through the series for a fourth time.

It definitely was an experience to watch it when it was running as new. The entire country would pretty much watch it, everyone would be talking about it Monday morning.

I saw that 6A was somewhat divisive, but, after finishing it just now, I really liked it. I actually really liked that stuff they did with Vito. They took a character who was, for all intents and purposes, a piece of the background scenery, and really made him feel real. You liked the guy, and, ultimately, you felt for him. Now, I'm ready for 6B.

I finished this tonight, and, wow. *Breaking Bad Spoilers, as well*

Spoiler Spoiler:

Glad you liked it Batfan, pretty much sums up why I think it's the greatest ending to any show or movie I've ever seen.

I finished this tonight, and, wow. *Breaking Bad Spoilers, as well*

Spoiler Spoiler:

Glad you really enjoyed it. All the evidence was clearly there on the true ending. And it's not just that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back