The Sopranos discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Chase got misquoted on that?

I thought the reporter just ran with that after Chase gave an answer everybody wanted. He’s given vague hints about the ending before and I’m pretty sure it’s not as simple as the reporter made it out to be.

I thought the reporter just ran with that after Chase gave an answer everybody wanted. He’s given vague hints about the ending before and I’m pretty sure it’s not as simple as the reporter made it out to be.

There's so much evidence throughout the show on what the ending was, and there is even a scene in particular with...

Spoiler Spoiler:

And your take on the finale is?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is what I always thought also, it's been so long since I watched it. Imo the best show to ever air

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is what I always thought also, it's been so long since I watched it. Imo the best show to ever air

Yeah that's the one, when they were on the boat, just the two of them.

I know the ending is what it is. I don't know if I'd say it was awesome, but in hindsight it pretty much had to be done that way. It's one of my favorite shows. The characters were awesome, and for the most part, it was really well written. I'm not saying it was like a Dexter ending but I don't think any ending would have been completely satisfying.

Ah man, that would probably be a long write up, but just a quick summary of how I interpreted

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sopranos ended the only way it could of I think. But Dexter... was a pile of ****ing ****...

There's so much evidence throughout the show on what the ending was, and there is even a scene in particular with...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, Sopranos Home Videos is one of my favorite episodes in the series.

Ah man, that would probably be a long write up, but just a quick summary of how I interpreted

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked it, wasn't amazing but definitely a stronger season than S6 IMO. I think S2 was probably my favorite.

:lol:lol

Little piece of trivia, for this scene Bobby is actually holding a giant dildo to make Gandolfini laugh.

I love Baccala so much. He's like the gangster with a heart of gold, and it leaves for so many hilarious moments. I love "the 'backs' of Notre Dame.":lol

Sopranos ended the only way it could of I think. But Dexter... was a pile of ****ing ****...

It could have ended similarly to Breaking Bad with Tony driving to New York and single handily killing Phil and all his soldiers :lol

But that would have been terrible, the show didn’t sell out, the ending is extremely smart, and faithful to what we were watching every episode, there was no cheesy cop out and forced conclusions like most other shows end on. I love how the show doesn’t answer every question for you, like the Russian in Pine Barrens, the fact that we never know what happened to him is one of the great things the show did.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I love Baccala so much. He's like the gangster with a heart of gold, and it leaves for so many hilarious moments. I love "the 'backs' of Notre Dame.":lol

My favorite character has to be Artie Bucco, he and Paulie are some of the funniest characters ever written.

So many great characters on this show, even Arty Bucco and his annoying wife, lol

His hot, annoying wife.

And count me in as another vote for greatest tv series ever. Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad come so close.

Not close enough.

Thats the article that helped me realize it was the greatest ending ever :lol

Watching the "intervention" episode, and it's so eerie when Christopher says "the way you ****in' eat? You'll have a heart attack before you're 50." Same way with Robin Williams. You never really pay any attention to all of the jokes about suicide and stuff; in pretty sure there were even one or two in a few of his movies that involved hanging, and then life happens, and it just smacks you in the face every time you see one.

Back