Media The Silent Hill series discussion thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched this review for the Silent Hill (2006) movie. I agree with the reviewer. I thought the movie was criminally underrated and and easily the best video game movie adaptation there is...

I also enjoyed this movie very much! :lecture

What a ****ing slap in the face that would be. I guess they need to try everything they can, considering PS4 has been raping Xbone since it's release.

Who's to say no kojima, del Toro, Darryl, etc. For all we know, they could jump right back on board if the sale is true. I imagine MS would all but beg them to come back.

If done correctly. There is a Fatal Frame movie, but it's nothing like the games.

Well, there are films called "Shutter". The original Thai ver was quite good and at least fun to watch. I wouldnt recommend the western remake though.

Well, there are films called "Shutter". The original Thai ver was quite good and at least fun to watch. I wouldnt recommend the western remake though.
I've seen both years ago. While I do like the original Thai version more, the Western remake takes place in Tokyo anyway and isn't that bad.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Dead is betta.

tumblr_o3suj6OiK61s0dkoro1_500.gif

hey dude are you the owner of kerberos website? haven't seen any updates since the HT Kerberos. have u quit?

I just beaten SH1 last week, currently almost done with SH2, and will proceed with SH3, 4, Origins and my worst enemy- Honecoming. I could never beat that game because it's too damn hard!

Downpour and Book of Memories are the only ones I've never played, while Homecoming is the only one I've never beaten.

Back