The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I workout once or twice a month. Man do i get winded getting these collectibles out of their box. LOL

The Hulk is a workout and a half to get the box out of the shipper box. lol

Then you have to take the styrofoam tray with Hulk inside of it out, then get the Hulk out as well. Damn, that is an entire workout routine right there. :D

Last edited:
btw Pixletwin, going based on your last few pics you're chubby, but hardly obese.

Thanks Eli. :monkey2

In my prime I was 145 lbs with pretty good muscles. Now I am 220 and the only muscle I work is my table musle. :lol

But I have started an exercise routine and I have cut a bunch of garbage from my diet. Hopefully as a result I will have more moola for my HT Bank Robber Joker. :D

I start the day off with a beer and a few slices of leftover pizza.

I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs. Back in 1998 I was going out drinking about 4 nights a week, drinking black and tan and eating a lot. I went up to 210 and I was a fat bastard.

I'm working on losing another 5lbs, mainly through portion control and a little more cardio. I lift one day a week and my job keeps me in pretty good shape. I have some guys that train with me that run and lift regularly but can't make it through a T'ai Chi workout.

I generally finish my bench with 245, curls with 110, and 205 on a deadlift for 20 reps.

I am fortunate that I have one of the best parks in the world only a few blocks from my home with trails going through wooded areas, steps and trails going down a steep hill to the waters edge. Views of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound with seagulls, ducks and eagles always around. The sound of the ferry's fog horn in the morning as they set off for the nearby islands...it truly is breathtaking. Makes it easy for me to take walks 5-6 times a week (though I haven't been as good this summer - but once fall kicks in my shedule changes to hours that make it easier for me to do morning walks/hikes.) Food wise I cut out all sodas and really limit my intake in fried foods.

Yeah I don't eat fried foods at all, and if I do drink the occasional soda it will be diet, but eventually I want to be completely rid of sodas..I could be more disciplined with my diet, but Im learning as I go along and doing better and better...

I workout so I can eat like ^^^^ and drink beer and not get fat. If I changed my diet I'm sure I could really add some muscle but at this point in my life, what's the point? I'm pretty damn fit and I still get to eat all the crap I love. Who could ask for more?

I train 9 times a week and Im a olympic weightlifter, just like hmmm, whats his name...Casey Burgener in the +105kg? I train, eat and sleep. In september I will join the european championships for juniors. I my PB in snatch is 155 and in clean and jerk 195.

Thanks

I train 9 times a week and Im a olympic weightlifter, just like hmmm, whats his name...Casey Burgener in the +105kg? I train, eat and sleep. In september I will join the european championships for juniors. I my PB in snatch is 155 and in clean and jerk 195.

Thanks

Did you compete at the Beijing games? :monkey5

:lol I only weigh like 60 something kg, and don't really do a lot of exercise apart from walking and playing soccer now and then.....

:lol I only weigh like 60 something kg, and don't really do a lot of exercise apart from walking and playing soccer now and then.....

Let me guess, you're quite young. Get back to me when your metabolism slows down. :)

My sister was a model and so petit. She never put an effort to do anything physical and ate junkfood like there was no tomorrow. We thought she was one of the lucky ones since she would never put on weight. Well, times have changed. Now at age 26 she's wishing she had the metabolism she had at 16. Good news is she's eating healthier, and is working out.

oh no don't say that :lol The thought of eating healthy sounds alien to me.

I am really lazy when it comes to exercise too, but I got talked into entering myself into the London Marathon next year and will find out if I got through the ballot in a couple months :horror

I bought this about a month ago to combat my Nights of binge drinking (which are over now, hopefully long term) I like it a lot!! And whey Protein kicks ass!

002ip0.jpg

oh no don't say that :lol The thought of eating healthy sounds alien to me.

I am really lazy when it comes to exercise too, but I got talked into entering myself into the London Marathon next year and will find out if I got through the ballot in a couple months :horror

Marathons aren't easy. A full one is around 26 miles. A half is 13.5. A good run time doing the full for a beginner is closer to 5 hrs than 4. You need to train hard and eat right to do a marathon. You'll be greatly disappointed if you go into it thinking it's as simple as "move left leg forward, followed by the right leg, then repeat."

P.S. My father just won his last marathon for his age group. They gave him a medal for finishing his run, and a gold one for winning it in his age group. He also won a pair of Reebok running shoes. He even surpassed some runners who have qualified for the Boston marathon, which is the most prestigious marathon to run.

Last edited:
Back