The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with good size and proportion!! i see soo many guys at me gym just doing chest on monday chest on tuesday chest on weds and chest on friday and guess wat! their chest is huge yes but they have no biceps/shoulders/tris and their legs look like chicken legs XD :rotfl

We call that the bar body. Except here, the "bar body" consists of a well developed chest, shoulders, and arms. Complete with chicken legs. lol

And Craw, I am just buggin' bro. You do have a heart. I meant brain. :monkey3

You should talk to Loki. He can lift 475 trucks up over his head in ten minutes. He can also sprint from Vegas to New York in ten minutes. The dude is a brute.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Once again proving that you are not A *********, you are THE ********* :D

I workout once or twice a month. Man do i get winded getting these collectibles out of their box. LOL

DAAAAYYYAAAMM!!! I wish I could be so focused, I thought I had a serious workout plan hitting the gym HARD 3 times a week and taking weekends off....I guess I need to re-think my workout plan...:banghead:D

No that's pretty serious and commited man, especially if your working out hard when you do, Im working out 4 days a week, but like I said, at least 2 hours every session..So yeah Im working out hard enough, for me anyway..

I used to be 400LBS over weight!! Look at me now!!!! :rock

P2Halo302.jpg

P2Halo304.jpg

Yeah, last year I weighed 143 lbs and I am 5'10". I got really bad with a throat infection and lost nearly 20 lbs. I couldn't take in food solids for over a week. I thought I was going to die. According to that test, I was a normal weight at 20.5. LOL Normal weight my ass. No body fat, and I lost a lot of muscle. At 160ish, I am still very lean and have low body fat, yet I scored at 23.0. According to that thing I am closer to being overweight. Yeah, okay.. if only I can grab fat on me. For me, the muscle is weighing me down. Muscle weighs more than fat. Regardless, I could be 175 at 5'10" and still have low body fat, and according to this thing I would be overweight. Yup, 25.1. I have friends who weigh that and more, and are my height and have no guts or love handles.

So this doesn't go for everyone. This is definitely not an accurate tool IMO. Some people also have more denser bone structures than others, and because of it, weigh more, even though they appear lighter.

btw Pixletwin, going based on your last few pics you're chubby, but hardly obese.

Back