The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, my Wait List Order for the Exclusive Edition just converted. That was pretty unexpected!

thanks, but i have a $50 gc to use up before the year is over...probably use it on this

I don't think you can?
Any gift card I have ever gotten from SS (SDCC, the special edition iron man DVD etc) clearly stated you could only use them on the garbage bin, you know the list that has had Lady Sham in it since forever.

What kind of GC is it?

I don't think you can?
Any gift card I have ever gotten from SS (SDCC, the special edition iron man DVD etc) clearly stated you could only use them on the garbage bin, you know the list that has had Lady Sham in it since forever.

What kind of GC is it?

The regular is on the gift card list. :)

as with the poster above my WL just converted for this also and though i've already gotten this beauty elsewhere i thinks this is worth keeping.:yess:

funny i got on the WL over a year ago, and this started to ship about 4 months ago and the WL just converts.:dunno

as with the poster above my WL just converted for this also and though i've already gotten this beauty elsewhere i thinks this is worth keeping.:yess:

funny i got on the WL over a year ago, and this started to ship about 4 months ago and the WL just converts.:dunno

I got on the waitlist last week(my 3rd or 4th try, I think? Shaddup, don't ask!:rotfl).....I pinky swear I won't cancel this time, SS! Just convert my order, pretty please with sugar, spice and everything nice?
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

were you on the WL for the exclusive?
I recently bought the regular off of sideshow... had I known that the ex was available or i could've used one of my gift cards I would've waited.

awesome piece nonetheless.

Hey Jinxx....you're in T.O. right, if you want a reg let me know, you'll save on shipping and i'll give you a good deal :D

Hey Jinxx....you're in T.O. right, if you want a reg let me know, you'll save on shipping and i'll give you a good deal :D

yeah i thought she might of been in canada, but no PM on her freak account so i couldn't ask her either.:dunno

oh well thought i might be able to help out a fellow canuck guess not.:thud:

yeah i thought she might of been in canada, but no PM on her freak account so i couldn't ask her either.:dunno

oh well thought i might be able to help out a fellow canuck guess not.:thud:

Oh, sorry quad! I didn't know! Nothing against you, though!:1-1:

Keep it. For now. I'll see what happens if my waitlist converts. At least I know who to PM now if it won't!:yess:

:duff

Back