The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I left a message with customer service, if they could do anything it would be cool...its not to big of a deal so Im not going to make a stink about it.

Ive never used a giftcard before, is it only one giftcard per eligible product, or can you use multiple gift cards towards the same item?

100% worth it but only if you get the ex.

Even if it's not the EX, it's a very nice sculpt IMO. But the print that came with SC was well done, unlike like some others (venom!) The regular being GC elig is not suprising, look at the ES.

yeah, i was debating if i should pick this up or not. same with the ms. marvel pf, but from the pics at sdcc...ms. marvel looked nothing like the pics on the website. seeing as how they're both the same ES, they'll probably both be GC eligible for a while.

yeah, i was debating if i should pick this up or not. same with the ms. marvel pf, but from the pics at sdcc...ms. marvel looked nothing like the pics on the website. seeing as how they're both the same ES, they'll probably both be GC eligible for a while.

is that better or worse from the pics on SDCC? :lol

is that better or worse from the pics on SDCC? :lol

well i was at sdcc, but i didn't pay much attention to ms. marvel only because i missed out on ordering the EX. i saw the pics posted of her from the show and she looks hella worse than what is on the ss website. makes me glad i didn't order the pf and save my money if what they showed at sdcc is the final product.

any scarlet witch owners agree/disagree that this is worth picking up?

Funny im at work and I was just thinking about how sexy this statue is. I planned to sell it to make space but i like it to much. I am surprisingly satisfied with this statue. I enjoy the figure, the small details it has and rich paint application. Its funy and devious at the same time. Please be advsd may not be friendly to the opposite sex ie wife or girlfriend...

Funny im at work and I was just thinking about how sexy this statue is. I planned to sell it to make space but i like it to much. I am surprisingly satisfied with this statue. I enjoy the figure, the small details it has and rich paint application. Its funy and devious at the same time. Please be advsd may not be friendly to the opposite sex ie wife or girlfriend...

well if/when i get it, she'll blend in with my felicia, morrigan, and cammy statues.

well if/when i get it, she'll blend in with my felicia, morrigan, and cammy statues.

Stunning lineup! If those are the recent 1/4 by Pop Culture be advsd she is smaller. But if you like sexy statues she is one of my most enjoyable purchases made in the last year and with a GC its a good price and new.

Back