The Rian Johnson Star Wars Trilogy - Episode I

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an idea, you could just not watch it if you hate it so much.

But, we know everyone of you will be there for anything that has the Star Wars name attached to it.

heres an idea, You could just not read or reply to his post if it annoys you so much

But, We know everyone of you rian kissing fans will be there for anything that has the Star wars hate attach to it.

:exactly:

Last edited:
Rian’s just the scapegoat. We all know who the hate was directed at before this. I was guilty of it for a time. Still not partial to some of his meddling. With a fanbase this large, there’s always an outspoken ****fest.

Here's an idea, you could just not watch it if you hate it so much.

But, we know everyone of you will be there for anything that has the Star Wars name attached to it.

Kara might actually be one of few exceptions to your statement. I don't think he's a major cinema-goer.

heres an idea, You could just not read or reply to his post if it annoys you so much

But, We know everyone of you rian kissing fans will be there for anything that has the Star wars hate attach to it.

They'll be there for anything SW - period. They're incapable of questioning the brand. To love TLJ is to say "I'll take whatever you throw at me, Disney. Good or awful."

They'll be there for anything SW - period. They're incapable of questioning the brand. To love TLJ is to say "I'll take whatever you throw at me, Disney. Good or awful."

have you talked to spazz? i miss him

have you talked to spazz? i miss him

You ever seen the movie psycho? I picture that’s how they communicate.

Snoop- he says he’s cold give him a blanket khev

Khev gives a cold snikt/spazz a blanket in his cell.

“ it’s sad when a fan has to say the words that comdem his own fandom. But I couldn’t allow them to believe that I could like that movie. They’ll ban him now. He was always bad. Then he said I raged at those fans as if I could do anything but sit and stare, like one of his stuff luke dolls. They know I lift weights but I won’t. I’ll just sit here and be quiet just Incase they do.... suspect me. They are probably monitoring me, well let them. Let them see what kind of person I am. I’m not even gonna rage at the next movie. I hope they are watching and I hope they say . Why he wouldn’t rage at Star Wars.”

Putting a "exactly emoji" in your own response is akin to "liking" your own Fb post. :lol

I'll see just about anything Star Wars, you're right. If I can sit through AOTC, I can sit through anything!

Putting a "exactly emoji" in your own response is akin to "liking" your own Fb post. lol
It's part of the overall jab at you, as "this is exactly how your logic works".
But of course you had to try to turn it to your advantage. By bringing a facebook comparison in, of all things... :lol

Atoc is a good measuring stick, i hate that move just as much as i hate tlj. They are both bad but tlj is worse because of what it did to the ot characters. I could care less about vader being a little ***** before he turned, vader is still vader after his fall, but they ****ed with both luke and leia in ways that are just unforgivable so tlj is by far the worst. Nothing that happend in atoc effects the ot really other then yoda using a lightsaber and doing his wicked lightsaber dance. Tlj on the other hand messed with the wrong ****, and the worst part is it didnt have too but it was disneys mission to kill the past in the worst way possible. Instead of honoring it and respecting it they trashed it to elevate/push this new ****

Atoc is a good measuring stick, i hate that move just as much as i hate tlj. They are both bad but tlj is worst because of what it did to the ot characters. I could care less about vader being a little ***** before he turned, vader is still vader after his fall, but they ****ed with both luke and leia in ways that are just unforgivable so tlj is by far the worst. Nothing that happend in atoc effects the ot really other then yoda using a lightsaber and doing his wicked lightsaber dance. Tlj on the other hand messed with the wrong ****, and the worst part is it didnt have too but it was disneys mission to kill the past in the worst way possible

While I find Anakin incredibly annoying, that's not the major problem (for me) with the PT. the writing, and by extension, the acting is just so incredibly horrible. If that was somehow fixed, then I could begin to pick apart how much I hated Anakin as a Character.

It's part of the overall jab at you, as "this is exactly how your logic works".
But of course you had to try to turn it to your advantage. By bringing a facebook comparison in, of all things... :lol

I'm just so glad you're here to explain all this to me.

:rolleyes:

I figured the Fb comparison was apt, sorry if it's not counter-culture enough for you.

While I find Anakin incredibly annoying, that's not the major problem (for me) with the PT. the writing, and by extension, the acting is just so incredibly horrible. If that was somehow fixed, then I could begin to pick apart how much I hated Anakin as a Character.

Hayden was horrible, combine his horrible acting with crappy writing and you get the anakin we got in the pt. He was better in revenge of the sith, bit that isnt saying much. He completely blew the biggest moment in anakins fall. The scene where he finds his mother should have been the crowning moment, it was written fine but hayden ****ed it up so bad it came off as comedy. He just couldnt act. I dont blame him though, like jake lloyd, he was in way over his head, he shouldnt have been cast in the role.

I might be in the minority here but i really liked tfa. After the pt it was like a revelation. I think tfa is better then any of the pt movies by far, however tlj is so terribad, and ****s on the ot so much that id probably agree that pt is better then st. All the goodwill from tfa is gone, dead buried.. disney killed it just like they planned too , let the past die kill it if you have to in the most disrespectful way possible.

I might be in the minority here but i really liked tfa. After the pt it was like a revelation. I think tfa is better then any of the pt movies by far, however tlj is so terribad, and ****s on the ot so much that id probably agree that pt is better then st. All the goodwill from tfa is gone, dead buried.. disney killed it just like they planned too , let the past die kill it if you have to in the most disrespectful way possible.

TLJ destroyed whatever potential the TFA had...so in effect destroying the ST period. ..only death or hallucinating drugs at the theater can save the ST with episode IX

he was the alex jones of the forum, instant entertainment

Alex Jones is entertainment. Spazz, while correct about TLJ, was a raving lunatic who said the same thing 1,000 different ways. His filth is all over one of the threads in the Sandbox from back in October.

Back