The Rian Johnson Star Wars Trilogy - Episode I

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this video got the last jedi thread closed before (and got jye triggered )

thank you for reposting it lol :hi5:

jye was triggered by that? :lol

he got really mad at people posting that. saying that it didnt matter because the movie made a billion so toys were insignificant :dunno

What did you guys do to poor innocent Jye. He didnt want to hurt anyone. All he wanted was to spread his cannibal campout to those in need :lol

cannibal campout is on amazon Prime for free. Not sure if i should watch it or not lol

What did you guys do to poor innocent Jye. He didnt want to hurt anyone. All he wanted was to spread his cannibal campout to those in need :lol

don’t look at me, i opted out of that thread a long time ago. :lol

this video got the last jedi thread closed before (and got jye triggered )

thank you for reposting it lol :hi5:

Urggh just imagine people who will spend $200+ for those Hot Toys TLJ. What were they thinking though :monkey4

Urggh just imagine people who will spend $200+ for those Hot Toys TLJ. What were they thinking though :monkey4

Probably the same thing people who collect other licenses are....

Most people would call every one of us crazy for spending 200+ on any Marvel or DC Figure...

Folks in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be kind of nice if episode 9 was the last Star Wars film for 10-15 years.

tenor.gif

Nah, I’d really like it if Star Wars moved past the Skywalker era. Either long before or long after. Don’t care either way. There’s no need for anchors in the vastness of what Lucas created. Just the Force and the conflicts surrounding it.

Do it like they did Alien ressurection and move it 200 years in the future where they clone luke skywalker but he was cloned with a kylo/ vader baby inside him

The days where franchises ended are long gone.

But I miss them so.

There's nothing wrong with franchises continuing. Look at Blade Runner 2049 & Logan. The key is to keep adding GOOD material to the canon, not garbage like what Johnson contributed to SW.

I always thought the sequels to the original trilogy should have been waaaay in the future and Luke and Leia should have been included in a flashback. The happy ending of Jedi should have staid that way.

Back