The Rian Johnson Star Wars Trilogy - Episode I

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex Jones is entertainment. Spazz, while correct about TLJ, was a raving lunatic who said the same thing 1,000 different ways. His filth is all over one of the threads in the Sandbox from back in October.

You-miss-him-soon-he-leaves.gif

TLJ destroyed whatever potential the TFA had...so in effect destroying the ST period. ..only death or hallucinating drugs at the theater can save the ST with episode IX

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait for ROTJ. So many questions to be answered, what would Han's fate be? Was Vader really Luke's father?
Who the other Yoda mentioned? Would Luke fight Vader again? Would the rebellion beat the Empire?
I have to say , I did enjoy some elements of TLJ, but honestly, is there really anything to wait for in Episode 9? Other than the fates of Kylo and Rey and how they go about writing Leia off? What's left? I have no interest in the story arcs of Finn, Rose or Poe. What challenge has been introduced into their story arcs that they have to overcome or leave you hanging for more, nothing! It's almost as if TLJ was the final episode this trilogy.

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait for ROTJ. So many questions to be answered, what would Han's fate be? Was Vader really Luke's father?
Who the other Yoda mentioned? Would Luke fight Vader again? Would the rebellion beat the Empire?
I have to say , I did enjoy some elements of TLJ, but honestly, is there really anything to wait for in Episode 9? Other than the fates of Kylo and Rey and how they go about writing Leia off? What's left? I have no interest in the story arcs of Finn, Rose or Poe. What challenge has been introduced into their story arcs that they have to overcome or leave you hanging for more, nothing! It's almost as if TLJ was the final episode this trilogy.

:goodpost:

TLJ destroyed whatever potential the TFA had...so in effect destroying the ST period. ..only death or hallucinating drugs at the theater can save the ST with episode IX

TFA was crap too, really. JJ couldn't commit to anything (typical man - present company excluded of course), and so did nothing extraordinary. I'd take AOTC any day over any of the Disney films, including R1. Sure, Anakin was a whiner, and midichlorians were annoying... but Disney has brought CRAP to a whole new level, they made it an art form of how to leave a steaming pile in the middle of a nice dinner you were looking forward to all day during work.

Sorry, it had to be said. You don't just go changing the rules of a movie series in a sequel like Disney did - it should have been a REBOOT.

As for hallucinogenic drugs in a theatre, I think that's the only way to go - THX-WEED-SYSTEMS alone can make people high enough so that "Star Wars Episode IX: For the Galactic Enema of a Lifetime" will be enjoyed by all. But hey, at least all the sequel trilogy titles will string together nicely, cute.

TFA was crap too, really. JJ couldn't commit to anything (typical man - present company excluded of course), and so did nothing extraordinary. I'd take AOTC any day over any of the Disney films, including R1. Sure, Anakin was a whiner, and midichlorians were annoying... but Disney has brought CRAP to a whole new level, they made it an art form of how to leave a steaming pile in the middle of a nice dinner you were looking forward to all day during work.

Sorry, it had to be said. You don't just go changing the rules of a movie series in a sequel like Disney did - it should have been a REBOOT.

As for hallucinogenic drugs in a theatre, I think that's the only way to go - THX-WEED-SYSTEMS alone can make people high enough so that "Star Wars Episode IX: For the Galactic Enema of a Lifetime" will be enjoyed by all. But hey, at least all the sequel trilogy titles will string together nicely, cute.

Hey...I like this one

Ugh are people really nostalgic for AOTC (boba alone was excruciating)? TLJ was brutally bad but Rogue One was enjoyable! I think Disney nailed that one. The trilogy is dead in the water. Maybe there is hope for the stand alones? A lot depends on Solo, which is scary.

Ugh are people really nostalgic for AOTC (boba alone was excruciating)? TLJ was brutally bad but Rogue One was enjoyable! I think Disney nailed that one. The trilogy is dead in the water. Maybe there is hope for the stand alones? A lot depends on Solo, which is scary.

SOLO will be their first bomb. TLJ is universally hated but they made money. SOLO will be hated and won't make money.

Hopefully after SOLO, Kennedy steps down.

SOLO will be their first bomb. TLJ is universally hated but they made money. SOLO will be hated and won't make money.

Hopefully after SOLO, Kennedy steps down.

Oh you betcha!

I believe Solo is the only reason they haven‘t fired her ass yet, they just don't want to affect the ticket sales for their upcoming shameless cash in. Hopefully they shelf the franchise for a while after Solo and redirect their shill budget into hiring high caliber directors instead of employing mediocre indie "talents".

Really? How could one person single-handedly destroy a whole trilogy? If she's truly responsible, someone needs to put her out of my misery.

Back