"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator Reboot...

So they styled the environments like Aliens and used the AVP designs? Hrmm.

Universal wanted to do an alien house for years but because disney owns the rights they never could. This was their way to pay homage to alien while doing the AVP house.

the actors they got for the predators are really tall, I think the costumes in the video look really good, the alien puppets look insane, I mean, is this the first time a theme park does something predator related?

That would be great, and a good change up from the formula that's been going on for five films now.

Would love if it was written from that perspective! But I'm not putting a lot of stock into Jon Davis's opinion. He's the guy who on the AvP documentary talked about how he received 100s of scripts for an Alien Predator movie, and the one from Paul W Anderson was amazing and the best one he had read.

So this'll happen around Christmas time, right? Seriously though, listening to these two on commentary on Iron Man 3 makes me dislike them so much. They try to be clever just for the sake of it and just do what they think "is cool". As someone who actually enjoyed both AvP movies, I'm not even looking forward to this movie.

I wonder if by different perspective they just mean from a bystander and not the hero (Like if the first movie followed Anna's point of view ) so that you see the story unfold as you see the heroes being attacked from the outside or something

I wonder if by different perspective they just mean from a bystander and not the hero (Like if the first movie followed Anna's point of view ) so that you see the story unfold as you see the heroes being attacked from the outside or something

:lecture: I would love this, the Yautja perspective would just kill the last little mystery surrounding the Predator, I don't want that.

Back