Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vCKOnDY.jpg

wINpGZ2.jpg

WoKkZbI.jpg

When I walked out of the theatre after watching The Batman, I was just floored and impressed by it and thought that was it, this is THE movie of the year for me and top superhero movie too. For most of the remainder of 2022, shoot, it really was and it is now one of my favorite superhero movies. I didn't think anything else could top it, but to my grand surprise, it did. Prey (2022) wasn't a movie I was aware of until after its release, but then I caught wind of it and, I found it captivating. Now, while I think The Batman is the better film of the two, I can't deny how much more of an impact Prey gave me... It's my personal fav of 2022! :)

A BIG thanks to @greygoose and co. for intriguing me to watch this film!

When I walked out of the theatre after watching The Batman, I was just floored and impressed by it and thought that was it, this is THE movie of the year for me and top superhero movie too. For most of the remainder of 2022, shoot, it really was and it is now one of my favorite superhero movies. I didn't think anything else could top it, but to my grand surprise, it did. Prey (2022) wasn't a movie I was aware of until after its release, but then I caught wind of it and, I found it captivating. Now, while I think The Batman is the better film of the two, I can't deny how much more of an impact Prey gave me... It's my personal fav of 2022! :)

So glad you like this film buddy! :hi5:

For me it's a draw between Prey and Maverick, but Prey is definitely my favorite of the two.

I can see what she's thinking very clearly now

"The only hot guy in this place was my brother. That was sad enough already. And now even all the Beta simps are dead too. I'll probably be stuck in an arranged married with a 50 year old who might be my mother's 3rd cousin. And since all the other hunters are dead and the next youngest person is basically 6 years old, it's on me to hunt enough by myself to feed an entire tribe. Unless I get a samurai sword and go to Japan....At least my hair still looks salon perfect no matter what....Someone please, just tell me that I complete you......"

October 3rd, baybee! Will probably grab the Best Buy steelbook:

View attachment 656739
And a surprisingly decent amount of extras too. Obviously it has done good numbers, as they say in the business.

• Making of Prey: Step behind the scenes of Prey as the cast and crew explore the genesis of the project, how they gave authenticity to the story, the intense physical training the cast endured, and the effects work that brought the iconic Predator back to the screen.
  • Prey FYC Panel With Cast & Crew: Go deeper into Prey with a lively panel discussion featuring director Dan Trachtenberg, actor Amber Midthunder, producer Jhane Myers, director of photography Jeff Cutter, film editor Angela M. Catanzaro and creature effects designer Alec Gillis.
  • Alternative Opening Scene: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
  • Deleted Scene: Big Warrior, Little Warrior: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
  • Deleted Scene: Treetop Chase (pre-vis): Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
  • Audio Commentary: Play Movie with Audio Commentary by Dan Trachtenberg, Amber Midthunder, Jeff Cutter & Angela M. Catanzaro.

And a surprisingly decent amount of extras too. Obviously it has done good numbers, as they say in the business.

• Making of Prey: Step behind the scenes of Prey as the cast and crew explore the genesis of the project, how they gave authenticity to the story, the intense physical training the cast endured, and the effects work that brought the iconic Predator back to the screen.
  • Prey FYC Panel With Cast & Crew: Go deeper into Prey with a lively panel discussion featuring director Dan Trachtenberg, actor Amber Midthunder, producer Jhane Myers, director of photography Jeff Cutter, film editor Angela M. Catanzaro and creature effects designer Alec Gillis.
  • Alternative Opening Scene: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
  • Deleted Scene: Big Warrior, Little Warrior: Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
  • Deleted Scene: Treetop Chase (pre-vis): Check out a scene that didn’t make the cut with commentary by Dan Trachtenberg.
  • Audio Commentary: Play Movie with Audio Commentary by Dan Trachtenberg, Amber Midthunder, Jeff Cutter & Angela M. Catanzaro.
This is cool! The good old days of lots of extras! :thud:

Whilst not without it's flaws, I really enjoyed this movie, and I am heartened to see it getting a release on physical media. :D

Back