The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was awesome seeing it in theatres. Luckily my dad's a huge sci-fi fan so he brought me in since I was still very underage! An awesome experience. I was too young to see Aliens in the theatre but I was able to see P1, P2, and Alien 3 all in the theatre as a kid/early teenager.

That was the only one I didn't see in theaters :monkey2 My brother went with friends to see it first and told my mom it wasn't all that good, to just wait for it to come out on video!! So of course, she did :mad:

And my brother wonders why I don't like him :dunno
Can't. Stand. Humans.

Huh, I've only seen the 2 AvP films in the cinema and the only Terminator film I saw on the big screen was T3 :lol All the $h!ttiest films of these franchises.

Join me in the corner guys. It's where the cool people are at.:cool:

When I thought of my response this scene came to mind from Friends -

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNcZyO-Nb5E&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪FRIENDS - Blue & White Blazers‬‏[/ame]

See O:27

Huh, I've only seen the 2 AvP films in the cinema and the only Terminator film I saw on the big screen was T3 :lol All the $h!ttiest films of these franchises.

same here, only saw the avp films, (I remember when the first AVP, i was very naive and I actually got excited for it, I remember leaving the theater so disappointed and mad, lol)
and same with terminator, I wasnt that excited or anything but, once Arnold puts on those "Star" glasses at the beginning, i was like...oh boy...:slap
lol:rotfl

and same with terminator, I wasnt that excited or anything but, once Arnold puts on those "Star" glasses at the beginning, i was like...oh boy...:slap
lol:rotfl

I try to fool myself into thinking that didn't happen in an actual Terminator movie, that it was actually a skit at the MTV awards or something. Thats certainly where it would have been more appropriate.

Y'know I probably chuckled when I saw it in the cinema but the more I thought about it the more I thought it took T2's occasional extraction of humour from Arnie's stern Terminator image a bit too far. Thankfully T4 dumped the silly forced humour.

No no, Arnold putting on the star glasses was a BIG NONO. Ruined the whole ____ing franchise. What do they think this is? A comedy? Mother ____ing morons ruin every ____ing thing we love.

No no, Arnold putting on the star glasses was a BIG NONO. Ruined the whole ____ing franchise. What do they think this is? A comedy? Mother ____ing morons ruin every ____ing thing we love.

:lol

It was a crime so severe it even crossed movie franchise boundaries and ruined the entire Predator, Alien and Robocop series too. They are all crap because Arnie put on those star glasses.

Arnold putting to sh____ "Star" glasses didnt made T3 any better.I think comedy doesnt fit well at all to Terminator movies.

I always thought it was funny that the older, and smaller, Arnie got the 'weaker' his opponent seemed to get from a pure physical standpoint. He fought a normal looking size dude in T2 and then fought a chick in T3!! Always funny in an ironic sort of way. Anyone else notice that?

I always thought it was funny that the older, and smaller, Arnie got the 'weaker' his opponent seemed to get from a pure physical standpoint. He fought a normal looking size dude in T2 and then fought a chick in T3!! Always funny in an ironic sort of way. Anyone else notice that?

He fought a human in the first one.:monkey3 :lol

Back