the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay - Elessar Crowns go to:

nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Mannix
Vader Al
KingDarkness
PosterBoyKelly
KAOSINLA
xerotolerance

Please PM me here on the board with your Names, Shipping Addresses, Phone Numbers, and Email Addresses, and I'll take care of ya! (gimme a sec to clear out my PM box though... after Spook it's plum full up ;))

SideshowDusty said:
Okay - Elessar Crowns go to:

nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Mannix
Vader Al
KingDarkness
PosterBoyKelly
KAOSINLA
xerotolerance

Please PM me here on the board with your Names, Shipping Addresses, Phone Numbers, and Email Addresses, and I'll take care of ya! (gimme a sec to clear out my PM box though... after Spook it's plum full up ;))
Thank You Dusty.

lcummins said:
Sleep? We don't need no stinkn' sleep! :monkey4
It seems that Dusty doesn't shes like the energizer bunny, she keeps going and going.

LOTRSWfan said:
Yes, everyone go to sleep.......

That way the last contest will be easy :D

SLEEP!!

You know... I wouldn't tempt Fate with that sig... trust me, even with full-time jobs you sometimes have to sell from your collection!!! :D

lcummins said:
You know... I wouldn't tempt Fate with that sig... trust me, even with full-time jobs you sometimes have to sell from your collection!!! :D

Oh I know, but I do plan to pace myself so it does not get out of hand. I will be smart about it :)

lcummins said:

TRUE I work 2 jobs and still gotta sell stuff now and than, but I look to my Hasbro collection before SS stuff. But it's happened. Thanks again Dusty, and good night all. Hope someone wins something last min.:chew

Dusty, should we have received order confirmations for everything by now? Cuz I'm missing the last one from 6-7 hours ago...

Back