the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Sorry, I don't have anything else in the bag this time around... these were my last items that the Mistress gave me for this event :( there may be one more LOTR trivia game posted onthe Spook page for a King of the Dead statue before midnight though ;)

Would we be able to enter it if we get the Elessar crown though? I still want the crown since I know my chances of that statue are very slim. Just curious. Could it go up soon though. I really need some sleep :lol

Yes, PosterBoyKelly should be #10 on the list.

If you have an extra orc muzzle or war mask of the morgul lord, I'll take those off your hands! :) I missed those two...

Buttmunch said:
Would we be able to enter it if we get the Elessar crown though? I still want the crown since I know my chances of that statue are very slim. Just curious. Could it go up soon though. I really need some sleep :lol

Yes, PosterBoyKelly should be #10 on the list.

yes, take the crown. There obviously are still some other contests to announce, so there's still a chance you'll win something else... but I won't tell if you won't (seeing as this is unofficial and won't go onthe winners page) :duff

SideshowDusty said:
yes, take the crown. There obviously are still some other contests to announce, so there's still a chance you'll win something else... but I won't tell if you won't (seeing as this is unofficial and won't go onthe winners page) :duff
For Spook or the year? Do I need to stay up,:lol

SideshowDusty said:

Sounds great to me. Thanks again. I swear when everything is taken care of I will write you a "Thank you" letter. Would I just send it to Sideshow's address in care of you?

SideshowDusty said:
Sooo, do you want this Elessar Crown or not? :D

Thanks so much for the offer, I didn't even need to do anything but state my opinion this late, but will I be able to win the scream contest if I take this? Or is this a different thing? If I'd be disqualified from the scream contest, I'll pass, but if not I say YES AND THANKS!! AMAZING!

So Dusty what am I going to win for my amazing Kurgan-o-Lantern? It was afterall the most unique entry.:D

Back