the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
If you've got multiple cards give them to your friends and relatives!!!
I have six $10.00 gift cards. If anyone wants one PM me and I will send you the code.

Now how do you determine the value of your card? Is there a place on the web site where you can check or will the color of the card be different? (e.g. $10.00 card=green $500.00 card=gold):confused:

xerotolerence said:
Now how do you determine the value of your card? Is there a place on the web site where you can check or will the color of the card be different? (e.g. $10.00 card=green $500.00 card=gold):confused:
All the card are green regardless of value.

To check how much is loaded on your card go to the sideshow homepage and at the top you'll see a banner that says "Click here to redeem your Gift card".

Go there and enter in your number and it will tell you how much it is worth. :duff

pixletwin said:
All the card are green regardless of value.

To check how much is loaded on your card go to the sideshow homepage and at the top you'll see a banner that says "Click here to redeem your Gift card".

Go there and enter in your number and it will tell you how much it is worth. :duff
Thanks for the information. I'm off to see how much mines worth.:)

pixletwin said:
Are you guys sure you can only use one? I remember someone saying if you enter all of the codes in at once with commas seperating each serial set that they will all process... That just seems kind of dumb to get all these GC and only be able to use one. :eek:
The rules online say the following: Only one (1) Gift Card may be redeemed per user account/per promotion. I also called and asked to verify. So your extra $10 cards are worthless for you--give them to friends.

The 2nd winner was just found... Our odds are now dwindling!!! I got my last 2 orders today. Both $10 cards. Although my winnings from Dusty haven't been sent yet. I don't know if there will be another card in there or not. I hope so!!!

The rules online say the following: Only one (1) Gift Card may be redeemed per user account/per promotion. I also called and asked to verify. So your extra $10 cards are worthless for you--give them to friends.

Either that, or open up said amount of accounts for each card. :D

I just wanted to thank Sideshow for announcing me as the 2006 Spooktacular Scream Queen on the Nov 9th podcast.

Vader AL said:
has anyone seen anything in regards to stuff that was given away in the forum? an email?

No, but Dusty is still very busy. Remember today is newsletter day for her. Just give it time and be thankful that we won anything at all. All will be fine in the end.

I just got an email from Dusty about winning the Elessar Crown. She said I won it from the Costume Contest, but I don't know if that was a typo or I won another one. I emailed her asking her this and then emailed Jennifer.

Could you give me an explaination here Dusty if you see this first?

I've got 3 or 4 gift cards now, all $10 ones and a whole big stack of dvds and catalogs. I'm donating some of these gift cards and dvds and a couple of catalogs to the raffle table at my cat show. Who knows, someone may actually become a collector and ss can make some more money through my donation. Now, have you guys at ss found me my RWOS yet?

Beruthiel said:
I've got 3 or 4 gift cards now, all $10 ones and a whole big stack of dvds and catalogs. I'm donating some of these gift cards and dvds and a couple of catalogs to the raffle table at my cat show. Who knows, someone may actually become a collector and ss can make some more money through my donation. Now, have you guys at ss found me my RWOS yet?

Bringing Sideshow Collectibles to America through the love of cats:lol You go Queen!!!! Show them cat lovers what Sideshows all about!

Back