the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Thanks so much for the offer, I didn't even need to do anything but state my opinion this late, but will I be able to win the scream contest if I take this? Or is this a different thing? If I'd be disqualified from the scream contest, I'll pass, but if not I say YES AND THANKS!! AMAZING!

Actually, you know what, the Mistress emailed me the winners of that contest about an hour ago, but I'm tired so I wasn't going to post them until tomorrow morning. Are you Andrew, Richard, or Francis? If not, you don't have to worry about it ;)

But like I told Buttmunch, this one's off the books, just trying to give to people who hadn't won anything yet or gotten a free banner offer...

Made me feel like the end of the "official" chat, what with Chris talking to Chris2, Chris3, and Chris4 trying to end the chat session! It took three countdowns I believe!!! :rotfl

Hey Dusty, should I be concerned if my Elessar Crown order isn't in my order history? I positively ordered it as a freebie earlier...

SideshowDusty said:
Actually, you know what, the Mistress emailed me the winners of that contest about an hour ago, but I'm tired so I wasn't going to post them until tomorrow morning. Are you Andrew, Richard, or Francis? If not, you don't have to worry about it ;)

But like I told Buttmunch, this one's off the books, just trying to give to people who hadn't won anything yet or gotten a free banner offer...

I'm none of them, so AWESOME! Thanks for the crown, I'll try to wear it!

Mirabella6666 said:
Wonder if one of those Austin people is my cousin? I wouldn't recognize him I'm sure since it's been YEARS since I've seen him.

Who's your cousin? Does he collect Sideshow?

Buttmunch said:
It would make a good ring if you have big fingers :lol

Jughead wore a super small crown, I figure I can pin it on! What do I have to do, am I gonna get a PM, or will this go through SS or whats up? I ask cause' I need to go to bed soon to getup for work.

PosterBoyKelly said:
What do I have to do, am I gonna get a PM, or will this go through SS or whats up? I ask cause' I need to go to bed soon to getup for work.

ditto for me... i'm fighting to stay awake as it is.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Jughead wore a super small crown, I figure I can pin it on! What do I have to do, am I gonna get a PM, or will this go through SS or whats up? I ask cause' I need to go to bed soon to getup for work.

Same here, except replace work with school.

Back