the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent him a PM earlier... gotta look out for fellow Krusaders. He hasn't been on since earlier in the evening, but I'm sure he'll get the message soon. Thanks again!

SideshowDusty said:
Do you have an order number for it? I cant really trouble-shoot that, it's a question for Customer Service. I would give them a call in the morning! :duff
Unfortunately, that's the only order I didn't write the number down for. My only evidence would be the chat log, where I said I got it, and it was still available for another 10 minutes after that... Hopefully it will appear in my order history on its own... Otherwise I'll call CS... Thanks! Have a good night!

LOTRSWfan said:
Thanks L, I had it at one point and I truly loved it. It is what made me want to sculpt a dynamic Ringwraith in the first place.

Good luck to you too if you entered.

I didn't enter; I've already won once and besides, I've owned three KoTD at one point until I gave away two of them! :lol

galactiboy said:
I sent him a PM earlier... gotta look out for fellow Krusaders. He hasn't been on since earlier in the evening, but I'm sure he'll get the message soon. Thanks again!
Now that he's married, he isn't here as much. I wonder how long that will last! :lol

galactiboy said:
Yeah thanks again for hooking the King up Dusty. Afterall a King needs a Crown.

Bannister said:
Damn Lonnie.

Well, I got mine from Adam at DSC but forgot to cancel the order from Sideshow. Then I won one on a Freaks board contest with my "Ode to the King of the Dead" in a poetry contest. I offered that one back to the board in my own contest and Goliath won it... :rotfl

2800 posts baby!!!

lcummins said:
Well, I got mine from Adam at DSC but forgot to cancel the order from Sideshow. Then I won one on a Freaks board contest with my "Ode to the King of the Dead" in a poetry contest. I offered that one back to the board in my own contest and Goliath won it... :rotfl

2800 posts baby!!!
Whatever lonnie. Just admit your plan to scalp KOTD statues failed miserably.:D

i wonder if we are going to get another discount besides that shelob thats currently up...(crosses fingers for a PF)

SideshowDusty said:
...Whew, I'm beat. Off to bed!! Thanks again for all the participation and collector love... until next year! (and watch for more winners tomorrow...)

Night Dusty!!! See you at the next event!!!

weeeeeheeeeew!! 7 posts baby!!! :chew :emperor lucky no. seven.:monkey1 alright freaks, nice meeting some of you.

the tired, the dehydrated,

gleepglop:monkey1

SideshowDusty said:
Oh hey, there was one more contest winner announced tonight... the newsletter SSE Dracula PF winner! Just posted here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2204

Whew, I'm beat. Off to bed!! Thanks again for all the participation and collector love... until next year! (and watch for more winners tomorrow...)
Take it easy Dusty. You are a brave woman to have put up with all the Krusading today.:rock:rock:rock

SideshowDusty said:
Oh hey, there was one more contest winner announced tonight... the newsletter SSE Dracula PF winner! Just posted here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2204

Whew, I'm beat. Off to bed!! Thanks again for all the participation and collector love... until next year! (and watch for more winners tomorrow...)

Thank You Dusty!!! Here's to you and the raise I hope you'll get tomorrow:duff

And now that the final quiz has been posted, the final banner has rotated, the final freebies given and Dusty has retired to bed, I will end my Spooktacular 2006 and go watch horror movies until the wee hours of the morn! Good night to anyone still reading and good luck on any final contests waiting to be announced! Adieu! :chew

the shelob is the final banner?? oh well...it's been real. have a good night guys!!!

lcummins said:
And now that the final quiz has been posted, the final banner has rotated, the final freebies given and Dusty has retired to bed, I will end my Spooktacular 2006 and go watch horror movies until the wee hours of the morn! Good night to anyone still reading and good luck on any final contests waiting to be announced! Adieu! :chew
I will probably do my horror watching this weekend. I recorded the Vincent Price flicks that were on TCM tonight and plan on watching them this weekend. Goodnight everybody.:emperor

Back