the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanaman said:
nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Mannix
Vader AL

The list so far. :cool: Yes I bail out for the same reason as wor-gar. Thanks again.

Added King:

nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Mannix
Vader AL
KingDarkness

and LOVE your avatar ;)

SOOOOOOooooooo, since there's still 3 left (and I don't feel like taking the time to make it official on the site :lol) who here DID with something, but doesn't have an Elessar Crown yet? First 3 get it...

SideshowDusty said:
Added King:

nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Mannix
Vader AL
KingDarkness

and LOVE your avatar ;)

SOOOOOOooooooo, since there's still 3 left (and I don't feel like taking the time to make it official on the site :lol) who here DID with something, but doesn't have an Elessar Crown yet? First 3 get it...
Ill take one dusty

SideshowDusty said:
Oh, that was what it was! Thanks Lonnie, I can always count on you :)

Anyway, now I'm getting confused. Amanaman, you don't actually want one? And I've added KingDarkness to the list...
Thanks for adding King to the list.

Funny... last giveaway of Spook is going the slowest! Ironic one might say. Especially for those who were in the chat today!

KAOSINLA said:
You are beyond generous....thinking of ways to give back to you!!!
Don't worry about it, tell you what pay what i did and call it even. Then if you get a chance do the same for someone else here.

"where in Austin do you live, gleepglop? I am originally from there! went to UT and everything! the last place I lived was up on the hill at the intersection of 2222 and 360... right by the 360 Bridge!"

i don't know how to quote things in forums. yes i AM a fool. but! I live off of south lamar, just south of oltorf. I've lived all over this burg. Been here since '91 and ah'm a gonna stay here till the day I move. :monkey1

swabie2424 said:
Funny... last giveaway of Spook is going the slowest! Ironic one might say. Especially for those who were in the chat today!

Well, there are only a few of us here and most have already won something...

Well, I won nothing, but I got some GREAT discounts so not a total waste. This is my first Spooktacular, and I think I thought it would be more, due to hype, than it was. Is that Sideshows fault? No! Now I know what to expect. Some people made it seem like non-stop freebies and contests, and it wasn't, but SS never said it would be. So in the end I'm grateful for the discounts.I bet I'd have a better chance at stuff but I work 2 jobs and could NOT take off for crap, but again why should SS bend for 1 collector?

As far as release go, not that bad, I think. I mean bobble heads....ergh...and I don't care about Corpse Bride, but the Ghostrider stuff..FANTASTIC....and the HT Alien and Grandpa Munster are cool. So for my first, slightly peeved I spent so much time on the site and won nothing but A-Not everyone's gonna win, and B- Next year I won't try because Homer Simpson said "The first step to failure is trying." :D :lol :chew

Mirabella6666 said:
Then, thanks but no thanks. Give it to another deserving Freak.

Sorry, I don't have anything else in the bag this time around... these were my last items that the Mistress gave me for this event :( there may be one more LOTR trivia game posted onthe Spook page for a King of the Dead statue before midnight though ;)

gleepglop said:
"where in Austin do you live, gleepglop? I am originally from there! went to UT and everything! the last place I lived was up on the hill at the intersection of 2222 and 360... right by the 360 Bridge!"

i don't know how to quote things in forums. yes i AM a fool. but! I live off of south lamar, just south of oltorf. I've lived all over this burg. Been here since '91 and ah'm a gonna stay here till the day I move. :monkey1

Hey gleepglop, you'll have to attend one of the "Austin SS Nuts" meetings!! There are a bunch of us (well, 6 or 7) from the Austin area who get together every couple of months to talk and have lunch! It's a blast!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Well, I won nothing, but I got some GREAT discounts so not a total waste. This is my first Spooktacular, and I think I thought it would be more, due to hype, than it was. Is that Sideshows fault? No! Now I know what to expect. Some people made it seem like non-stop freebies and contests, and it wasn't, but SS never said it would be. So in the end I'm grateful for the discounts.I bet I'd have a better chance at stuff but I work 2 jobs and could NOT take off for crap, but again why should SS bend for 1 collector?

As far as release go, not that bad, I think. I mean bobble heads....ergh...and I don't care about Corpse Bride, but the Ghostrider stuff..FANTASTIC....and the HT Alien and Grandpa Munster are cool. So for my first, slightly peeved I spent so much time on the site and won nothing but A-Not everyone's gonna win, and B- Next year I won't try because Homer Simpson said "The first step to failure is trying." :D :lol :chew

Sooo, do you want this Elessar Crown or not? :D

Back