the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KAOSINLA said:
Can I trade my KOTD crown???

No trading right now, sorry :( Maybe after the fact you can see if any of these guys want to trade with you. :duff

And Fritz - LOVE your new sig ;) I'll tell Heath and Scott about it!

I already got freebies, but most are going to other members,rest will goto the Freak party I think.

galactiboy said:
Did you get a free one of those too? Thats funny we both got that and won the 8-ball.

But like I said earlier, if I need to forfeit the KOTD crown I'd prefer if it went to a freak here. Let me know Dusty :D

My long lost twin!!!

I'll forfeit my Kotd for a Elessar....and I would love for it go to a Freak!!!

SideshowDusty said:
No trading right now, sorry :( Maybe after the fact you can see if any of these guys want to trade with you. :duff

And Fritz - LOVE your new sig ;) I'll tell Heath and Scott about it!

That's O.K. Dusty!!! I've especially learned in this Spook that there is no such thing as a dumb question!!!

Are you guys sure about the KOTD helm? While the Elessar is nice (and small), the KOTD helm rocks and rocks hard!!! I'd think twice...

lcummins said:
Are you guys sure about the KOTD helm? While the Elessar is nice (and small), the KOTD helm rocks and rocks hard!!! I'd think twice...

Is this true Lonnie? Surprisingly, I don't have one helm in my collection.

I already also won a Legolas statue during the 8-ball and I think that I can't win 2 things, even if one was an 8-ball and the other was through a freebie coupon. So if I do have to forfeit I'd like it to go to a less fortunate freak this last day of Oktoberkurganuary!

A little Oktoberkurganuary miracle if you will :lol

lcummins said:

I agree. KOD is one of the best helms, excellent detail and color. It's actually one of the two helms I have.

Oops, I jumped the gun. I cede my crown to the next person. However, I'm open to the choice of a different helm. :monkey3

I know that King Darkness had won nothing... and he just got married, so I'd volunteer him as a person in need of a free crown :D

Back