the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, but we won't put them on the Winners page, it'll be our little secret :)

First 10 people to respond to this thread that HAVEN'T gotten any freebies yet gets one (winners pay shipping, VAT, etc).

Ready... go (boy, I hope Buttmunch is still around!)

I got one, but you should definitely give them away here... Lots of people who didn't get stuff yet in the chat room on their way!

SideshowDusty said:

First 10 people to respond to this thread that HAVEN'T gotten any freebies yet gets one (shipping, VAT, etc).

You should have asked everybody what awesome white rapper was born today.

SideshowDusty said:
:lol Happy Halloween!!

For those of you who didn't get any freebies, I have 10 Crown of King Elessars given to me by the Mistress... should I give them away here? :confused:

oooh yes give 'em away here, and put me down for one :D

SideshowDusty said:

First 10 people to respond to this thread that HAVEN'T gotten any freebies yet gets one (winners pay shipping, VAT, etc).

Yes I am! Thank you, thank you!!

lol, yes i'll take one for sure. i messed up my introduction to the sideshow freaks board. oh well. hello freaks! i'm here. let's partay.:chew :monkey4

love, gleepglop

SideshowDusty said:

I got nothing so far... hope I'm in the 10. Thanks for the second chance, Dusty.

KAOSINLA said:
Can I trade my KOTD crown???

Did you get a free one of those too? Thats funny we both got that and won the 8-ball.

But like I said earlier, if I need to forfeit the KOTD crown I'd prefer if it went to a freak here. Let me know Dusty :D

Back