the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only color one i remember seeing was the LoM at the 50% off...

KAOSINLA said:
Right before the last clue was announced the UPS guy came....when hurringly opening the box with a stanley knife to get back, I sliced my fingers. After completing the quest and noticing the bleeding wouldn't stop, I went to go get stitches....:D Stupid Me....
Only a true Freak would continue with the quest! :cool:

Some of you noticed that the Mistress of the Web posted a contest for the Tim Bradstreet Punisher Premium Format figure in the comment section of one of the 'Web Team Picks' posts! [Click Here to view the contest]. The potential winner, who knew that the answer is Microchip is J. Cooper from Clearfield, UT! This winner will be contacted by email for confirmation and added to the Spooktacular winners list.

Nice score for someone!

Sith Baker said:
Some of you noticed that the Mistress of the Web posted a contest for the Tim Bradstreet Punisher Premium Format figure in the comment section of one of the 'Web Team Picks' posts! [Click Here to view the contest]. The potential winner, who knew that the answer is Microchip is J. Cooper from Clearfield, UT! This winner will be contacted by email for confirmation and added to the Spooktacular winners list.

Nice score for someone!
Man I missed this one compleatly. I really wished I would have know about this one, Congrates J.Cooper.:monkey2

Well, I am no longer a Spooktacular virgin. I gotta say... this was a HUGE blast. Days of blowing off work and all other obligations (ha ha!) I'm already looking forward to next year! w00t!

I want to say thank you to Dusty, Chris, the Mistress, Jared, Heath et al who made this possible! Man, you guys put in a ton of effort, and it shows. Like always... a first class operation. "Find the Freddypillar" was my favorite idea for a contest! You guys really make the whole thing fun. It certainly came to an insane culmination today. It was almost hard to keep up with the fun! Cheers to you all!

And yes... I capitalized on many a freebie. In fact, I now have so many LOTR helms, I may just have to buy the rest! w00t! w00t! :D :D :D

Thanks again, Dusty! You're one hard working peach!

And for everyone complaining about bobbleheads... out of 16 products covering 8 lines, only 5 products from 2 lines were bobbleheads. And even though I'm personally not a big fan of bobbleheads, many people are; go look at eBay sometime and do a search for bobbleheads, nodders or the like. They have been popular for over 4 decades!!! :monkey3

swabie I'd say you might get sucked into Ebay to find the rest of those helms. Good luck finding them. Some are even more than half-off . . .

The state is right for me but they spelled my name wrong :D Guess I didn't win :monkey2 Now my only hope is the costume contest. The only thing I ordered was Subject 57 and missed out on the exclusive no less. Spooktacular was great, but nothing went my way. Always just a minute behind free stuff (even with the Metaluna Mutant Dusty just offerd a few pages back :lol ) Oh well.

wampachow said:
Is Theoden's Helm hard to find?

It is among the more "rare" helms, along with the Rohan Royal Guard, the Orc Legion and WK crown.

SideshowDusty said:
The computer picks the winner... sorry :( If it makes you feel better I was hoping your name would come up!

thanks Dusty, at least the winners name started with a J. I won that much! Ah well, here's to the next time you give a Punisher PF away.:cool:

So the Doom winners are set for tonight eh ....

I will give it another few minutes; but then its off to raid my kids candy stash! :lol :rotfl :maul

Nah, I am not a mean dad; but I will see if they got any Butterfingers --- my fave! :monkey5

SideshowDusty said:
Punisher tonight. Dooms tonight. Costume/Collector Gallery submissions tomorrow. Other Scavengers tomorrow. Other Pumpkins tomorrow. Screamers and Spook messages tomorrow. Doctor is In tomorrow. Whiny Skywalker tomorrow.

Did I get them all? :D

Thank God...perhaps my death rattling scream will win me a prize yet, or the grotesque offerings of the Dr. is in contest. I didnt enter the whiny Skywalker. But if you had a whiney sideshow freaker contest, I think I'd have that one hands down.

OH! I almost forgot!! Thanks Dusty (or whoever) for making the pictures savable (unlike SDCC galleries). I guess someone besides me wanted to be able to save pics! :D

SideshowDusty said:
No WAY!! You had to get stitches???? But you kept chatting?
that's hardcore!!!

Unfortunately, I have no control over the banners, that's all Chris, and I believe he is asleep now. But PM me if you REALLY REALLY want something and I will ask the Mistress if we can make the offer for you. But next year, REMEMBER TO BUY IT WHEN YOU SEE IT! ;)

BTW, Batty won the Mutant.

How about you ask the Mistress if you guys can give us one more contest. A Freaks only board contest like in years past. I know that is how I won a Van Helsing 12" figure, Frank bust, and Brides Bust. :monkey3

lcummins said:
And for everyone complaining about bobbleheads... out of 16 products covering 8 lines, only 5 products from 2 lines were bobbleheads. And even though I'm personally not a big fan of bobbleheads, many people are; go look at eBay sometime and do a search for bobbleheads, nodders or the like. They have been popular for over 4 decades!!! :monkey3

I think Frankenfan likes them if I'm not mistaken. Bobbleheads, I mean.

Anton Phibes said:
I think Frankenfan likes them if I'm not mistaken. Bobbleheads, I mean.

He likes the Universal Monster ones... as do I. I also have Sideshow's early bobbleheads of the Munsters and the Uni Monsters! Still looking for the Bruce Lee one. :monkey3

Latest posts

Back