the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed my first Spooktacular... And winning the Mutant from Dusty was a great way to cap the whole thing. I just hope next year I can devote more time to it. I didn't get to spend nearly as much time in chat or looking for prizes as I wanted. It was still a lot of fun! Thanks everyone.

BTW, official chat today was insane! I loved it!

Batty said:
I really enjoyed my first Spooktacular... And winning the Mutant from Dusty was a great way to cap the whole thing. I just hope next year I can devote more time to it. I didn't get to spend nearly as much time in chat or looking for prizes as I wanted. It was still a lot of fun! Thanks everyone.

BTW, official chat today was insane! I loved it!

Batty, official chats are always insane!!! Ask Dusty!!! :rotfl

Well I didn't win the Doom set, but grats to those who did.

Now its off to raid the candy ...................... :monkey5 :maul :monkey5

Thanks again Dusty, but why are you still online?!?! :confused: :lol

I didn't win Doom either but I got the The Crown of King Elessar at the very last minute so I didn't go away empty handed. Gotta say for my first spooktacular it was quite interesting and fun... I had no idea what to expect but I will be ready for it next year.

Well, poo. I didn't win it either, but I kinda expected as much.

On that note, it's time for me to venture off to bed as work calls in the morning!

Thank you Sideshow for a fun six days! It was a blast and I got free loot out of it! Kinda sad to see the site resume back to normal after tonight, but it had to end some time.

See you freaks in the morning.

SideshowDusty said:
Ain't that the truth. They are enjoyable, but a LOT of work... kind of like babysitting :lol And I think sometimes the insanity scares the newbies away... but oh well, it was great - good round of DOORS and everything!

Doom winners posted:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2190
Doors was good for me.:D But it was crazy. I was the most popular guy in the room for a few minutes. God I hated having to choose somebody.

gleepglop said:
hey wot da hail?

:lol Happy Halloween!!

For those of you who didn't get any freebies, I have 10 Crown of King Elessars given to me by the Mistress... should I give them away here? :confused:

I already have won one... but I think it'd be great to reward the Freaks who hung iin their until the last stroke of Spook! Give 'em away, Dusty!

BTW, I just realized that I may have to forfeit a prize. I got a King of the Dead Helm yesterday and the Legolas Statue today. Is it okay (if I have to give it up that is) that the helm be offered to the freaks here as well, Dusty?

SideshowDusty said:
:lol Happy Halloween!!

For those of you who didn't get any freebies, I have 10 Crown of King Elessars given to me by the Mistress... should I give them away here? :confused:

Yessssssss !!!! That would be niceeeee :D

Back