The Official Official 2011 Spook Mug Exchange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color 2011 Spook mug did you receive?

• Orange

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Both, because I'm cool like Waller!

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Got mine yesterday (but opened it today) and its:
picturepk.jpg
Want to sell your mug $1000??? :panic:

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Hey!

I'm team blue but I'm switching teams....(that doesn't sound good...)

Anyway, I'm trading for a orange one.

Cheers

I don't want to jinx myself by saying I am "cool like Waller" yet, because I want to be sure the package arrives safely.

Oh damn, I went and said it didn't I? :panic:

Well, I trust in Zoomaround's ability to pack a shipment for a short trip from L.A. to Vegas.

No worries, Furystorm, You can trust me! I stuffed it in a shipping envelope to save money.:p

I CRACK myself up...along with your "special" blue mug!:lol

I don't want to jinx myself by saying I am "cool like Waller" yet, because I want to be sure the package arrives safely.

Oh damn, I went and said it didn't I? :panic:

Well, I trust in Zoomaround's ability to pack a shipment for a short trip from L.A. to Vegas.

Wanted blue, but got an orange today. Oh well - I was impressed with how nice the mugs are. Perfect for a big cup of coffee! :)

Yeah, but that short trip from LA to Vegas has to go through Death Valley. ;)

Don't worry. It'll be fine.

My old standby: :panic:

No worries, Furystorm, You can trust me! I stuffed it in a shipping envelope to save money.:p

I CRACK myself up...along with your "special" blue mug!:lol

Thanks again! :D :rotfl Blue and Orange will be together again very soon, in my coffee mug collection!

Wanted blue, but got an orange today. Oh well - I was impressed with how nice the mugs are. Perfect for a big cup of coffee! :)

A very big cup of coffee. Takes the longest pour of my Cuisinart espresso machine, and I think it broke the damn thing. Well, I have had it for two years which is a good long life for a machine of this type. Just ordered a brand spanking new Illy machine with my points I was awarded for being Supervisor of the Quarter at Caesars Entertainment!

Yeah, right, me? What? Huh? :thud:

You! :pfft:

I actually had to go back and see if that is what I wrote in my post...

Funny story to this is that I make Super of the Quarter, so I get this fancy schmancy engraved plaque that is supposed to go on my official picture commemorating the "big" event, right? Well, we don't do the photos anymore, because, you know, we have to cut back on every single little thing. So, the other Super in my department takes my plaque and posts it up on the message board...

With a friggin' quarter beneath it! :rotfl

I was finally able to vote "Both, because I'm cool like Waller!" thanks to my trade with bearmodel. :rock

Back