The Official Official 2011 Spook Mug Exchange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color 2011 Spook mug did you receive?

• Orange

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Both, because I'm cool like Waller!

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Hmmm... That give me an idea...

Break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up...

Then, voila, blue mug happiness! :D

Break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, then get a request to return the Spook kit for a full refund from Sideshow because I'm not satisfied with my replacement. :D

Fixed for accuracy. :lecture:lecture:lecture :lol

I was just fooling around. I would never consciously break my orange mug. It is awesome after all. I just want a nice set of two, one orange and one blue. Honestly, I think if I ever did score a blue, I would be too scared to use it and it would stay in the cupboard with the tiny 2009 mug...

Break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up, if an orange comes again, break my orange mug, request a replacement, and hope for a blue mug to show up...

Then, voila, blue mug happiness! :D
Except, by the time you're done, the orange mug will now be the rare version (since you broke almost all of the ones they made), so now you'll be jonesing for that version again. :lol

I was just fooling around. I would never consciously break my orange mug. It is awesome after all. I just want a nice set of two, one orange and one blue. Honestly, I think if I ever did score a blue, I would be too scared to use it and it would stay in the cupboard with the tiny 2009 mug...
You could probably store the tiny 2009 mug inside the big blue one.

RD - give me some credit. Obviously I would keep sending different angled pictures of the exact same originally broken orange mug, and keeping every subsequent orange intact, amassing an army of orange mugness, to be led by their leader...

Mr. Blue :D

RD - give me some credit. Obviously I would keep sending different angled pictures of the exact same originally broken orange mug, and keeping every subsequent orange intact, amassing an army of orange mugness, to be led by their leader...

Mr. Blue :D

:clap Brilliant! :rotfl

Seriously, I do hope someone is able to help you fulfill your blue mug obsession. It just won't be me. ;) :monkey3

Ouch! Looks like you did a good job on the repair, though. Definitely wouldn't try to use it for a hot beverage, but as a pencil holder it is perfect!

superglue + epoxy + paint and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I'm just glad Sideshow was able to come through for me. They often don't have replacement stock and only offer a refund. I'm curious if it will be blue or orange but don't care so much as long as it arrives safely.

Got mine yesterday (but opened it today) and its:
picturepk.jpg

Back