The Official Official 2011 Spook Mug Exchange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color 2011 Spook mug did you receive?

• Orange

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Both, because I'm cool like Waller!

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't wait for Spooktacular 2011

24 more days!

Thought we could open up another thread just for mug exchange, sales, offers, etc. So I'll start it off by listing what I get, since I should have mine tomorrow. I know I definitely want at least one of each color.

Added a poll for silliness factor! :D

furystorm - received a orange mug, and wants to pick up a blue mug - Status: In need of a blue mug

Last edited:
I just had a horrible feeling that the orange will be the regular, and the blue will be a chase variant! I hope to see results of what people get here, so we can see if a pattern forms.

I need a blue! :panic:

First cappuccino in a Spook '11 mug?

Maybe it's not the first, but I can tell you this. I love this mug. It's way too tall to fit under the outlet of my espresso machine, but that's totally alright with me. It takes the entire length of the longest pour possible on my machine, and that's alright with me. It's orange, and that's alright with me. And this mother is hefty too.​

Last edited:
I'm hoping for an orange and that's all I want. So if I get a blue, it will definately go up for trade.

:rotfl Can't talk any sense into you.

I have a bad feeling the blue might be a chase. So I just wanted to see how many showed up in freak's hands...

Back