The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How heavy was it when you lifted it? Does it feel super hollow like the bust or does it have some thickness...I wouldn't expect it to be solid.

Looks good.

Thank you everyone!

Please be patient I will answer all questions in due time!

Take your time dude too admire this beauty. Its sooo much better painted than the one they showed at comic-con. How is isn't going to travel well to the UK though.

IM40.jpg
IM41.jpg

IM48.jpg
IM42.jpg

IM43.jpg
IM44.jpg

WOW!!! Averone, that really "pops" on that black background! Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

WOW!!! Averone, that really "pops" on that black background! Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

That light in the center of his chest makes it impossible to get a good picture!
And the fact that he is very heavy to turn is not helping either!

That light in the center of his chest makes it impossible to get a good picture!

You did a phenomenal job with pictures, IMO. Thank you and congratulations! :rock

Any special requests??

I have Sideshow products, ARH 1/5, BD 1/6?

What would you like to see before I take this whole thing down and put them in their proper places!!

goddamn! that looks amazing! i wish i had the money/space to buy this..i might one day though, i dunno.

i have 2 questions for you: how's the paint? (better outcome than the bust?) and does the head turn at all, or is it just permanently looking to the side?

again, great pics. so lucky you got one! :eek:

Now, the million dollar question that I have for you... Are you going to get a second one and have it customized like you 1:1 bust? Now that would be just sick to have one that matches you custom bust. That hands down would win custom of the year in my book, and many other as well.

now you got the iron child,sell me the comiquette averone!!!!:lol:lol
congrats!:clap:clap:clapi wish i had the money to buy it!!!

Any special requests??

I have Sideshow products, ARH 1/5, BD 1/6?

What would you like to see before I take this whole thing down and put them in their proper places!!

congrats . The statue looks huge compared to the 1/4 scale IM. very nice. I think this is worth the money. Would love to see it with some other 1/4 scale sideshows like hulk, thor etc.

goddamn! that looks amazing! i wish i had the money/space to buy this..i might one day though, i dunno.

i have 2 questions for you: how's the paint? (better outcome than the bust?) and does the head turn at all, or is it just permanently looking to the side?

again, great pics. so lucky you got one! :eek:

Its is very much better than the 1:1 bust, an outstanding job!
It does have oil/dirt effects to cover some areas like the underarm and groin area but that just makes it more realist to me!

Now, the million dollar question that I have for you... Are you going to get a second one and have it customized like you 1:1 bust? Now that would be just sick to have one that matches you custom bust. That hands down would win custom of the year in my book, and many other as well.

Hummm... I am not sure! I think I will wait to get the Warmachine based on this statue that Sideshow puts out!

now you got the iron child,sell me the comiquette averone!!!!:lol:lol
congrats!:clap:clap:clapi wish i had the money to buy it!!!

LOL!
No way man!

Im a collector the ultimate IM shop!!
:chase

congrats . The statue looks huge compared to the 1/4 scale IM. very nice. I think this is worth the money. Would love to see it with some other 1/4 scale sideshows like hulk, thor etc.

Oh god!
Not Hulk!!

How about Thor!!

Back