The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITS HERE!
Safe and sound!

I am uploading pics now!

Iron1.jpg

Iron2.jpg

Iron3.jpg

This piece came out AMAZING...... first time in a long time that the final production is better the the proto(SDCC). FANTASTIC!

Bring on more pics man!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE!

I no longer feel the need to own the 1:1 Bust. If anything, I'll set my sights for this.

looks perfect for display...still preder the modern comiquette though..:peace

:)

Much, much more to come!

I tell you, your going to get sick of me by the end of the day!

I will be back in 1 hr or less ;)

for the price you would hope the paintjob would be perfect. Looking at my hot toys figure, its much more detailed and the chest piece on the figure looks much better. Some of the painted lines look sloppy up close and I hoped this wouldn't be the case. I really wanted this maquette but so far it isn't looking good IMO.

I'm sorry for Batman that his piece arrived like that and I hope SS Endeavour to replace it with a perfect statue.

lol! Hot Toys are cool action figures but there's no comparison between the 2.

My GOD.

Easily the best Iron Man piece ever made. So glad I ordered one. Great pictures Averone! Congrats man!!

It looks great in the pictures. How about the rough area's vs the smooth areas? If I am going to pay this much for this piece, I would want the whole thing sanded and not just certain areas? Do you see any imperfections in the paint anywhere?

I take back what I said. It looks stunning. Such an improvement over the bust. I hope the quality remains consistant with these.

Congrats on receiving a great maquette

Back