The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matthewfox.jpg

I got some ashes on him somehow. Had a dickens of a time trying to get it off...:monkey2 I'll have to be more careful next time.

I think you must have convinced Matthew Fox to stick his face in cement. No other way to get a mold like that. :)

I know this guy who will make boxes for Juliette and Sawyer.... Actually he told me he will make a test run of 5 sets of boxes initially if I send him one Sawyer head and one Juliette head. I have already snagged an extra Sawyer Head and am trying to get two Juliette heads when they are ready. I am just curious if there is any interest in boxes for LOST figures.
Anyone?

Thanks
Chig.

I know this guy who will make boxes for Juliette and Sawyer.... Actually he told me he will make a test run of 5 sets of boxes initially if I send him one Sawyer head and one Juliette head. I have already snagged an extra Sawyer Head and am trying to get two Juliette heads when they are ready. I am just curious if there is any interest in boxes for LOST figures.
Anyone?

Thanks
Chig.

I'm interested. Almost my whole collection is still in boxes. Boxed Lost figures would fit in better with what I have, especially since I really have no place to pose and display open figures.

Thanks guys!

@Allison: I'm glad you liked it. It has very subtle skin tone colors, I didn't want to over do them, but I guess I'm not a good photographer XD .

I really do wish all sculpts were this detailed. Then again... more detail means more to paint.:lol

be6e67ea.jpg

Back