The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
071611-sawyer.jpg

071611-ben.jpg

071611-sayid.jpg

071611-jin.jpg

071611-juliet.jpg

071611-claire.jpg

071611-shannon.jpg

071611-shannon2.jpg

Episode 9
071611-sun.jpg

Episode 13
071611-sun2.jpg

Black tanktop for Saiyid?
Pink Jacket and skirt....hmmm..I keep thinking Cassidy Phillips for some reason.
Is that a barbie body on Kate?

Grey pants and pink top...Sun?

That is a Barbie body for Kate. I don't like the bulky female action figure bodies, but most of the Barbie bodies are too thin. I'm having a hard time finding a happy medium.

Cool. They match very closely! How long did it take you to find all of the clothes?
I'm never patient going through Ebay's search engine.

I'm a little surprised by Shannon. I guess I'm so used to not seeing her in Lost since she died. Hilariously enough, she's the most suited for the barbie body!

Couldn't you add tinted milliput on to the barbie bodies to thicken them up? I think Kate would benefit hugely from that. I think her arms are bigger than mine...:|

I have been buying clothes and bodies since May of last year, right before I joined here. I bought four pink Barbie jackets before finding the right one. I have spent LOTS of money on clothes that I probably won't use, but still don't want to get rid of.

I have no idea how to modify a body. I don't think I would be that successful if I tried. I just keep my eyes open for better bodies, clothes, and accessories than what I have. Some day I will be satisfied with the end result on them! :)

I knew I could eventually find clothes that would match Shannon's outfit. I wouldn't say I did it because she was a favorite character or anything. Now I just have to get a head made.

I'm putting together my Sayid bash now that I have the awesome sculpt that AllisonAmy commissioned.

Do you losties think these pants are navy blue or is it just the lighting? do you remember if Sayid ever wore navy blue cargos?

sayid-lost.jpg

What kind of shoes do you remember him wearing? Hiking or regular boots?

Thanks, I ended up deciding to go with a flashforward Sayid instead of an island version so I'm not getting the cargo pants anymore. I got a pretty nice leather jacket and some gray pants to go with them.

Here's what Sayid looks like on a body. I was hesitant when beeshaw first mentioned the African American TrueType for Sayid but I think it works great!

12107a86.jpg

It's the angle made worse by the way I've pushed the sleeves up on his arms. A proper tank top would fix that.

Great news about Andy B's Locke!

I'm going to try my hand at resculpting it a little for a more menacing face. Going too go for a pissed off MIB Locke. ;)

I'm going to try my hand at resculpting it a little for a more menacing face. Going too go for a pissed off MIB Locke. ;)

Oh man, that head is soooooo detailed and sooooo fine. But if you can tweak out some menace, that would be cool!

Back