The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body are you using?! It looks awesome!

Also, are there any Man in Black customs? I always admired his character before they destroyed it with the Locke thing.

BBI G1. they're cheap and plentiful. :) but be warned, you lose quite a bit of articulation with the rubber arms. They're just wired, not articulated like the new Hot Toys bodies.

Haven't seen any MIB bashes yet (not in Locke form). Maybe after SDCC and those Mego style dolls are released.

I'm sorry for being lazy and not looking, but have there been any Man in Black customs?

Nope! Not as of yet (in his 'true' form I suppose). GDB did throw together a MIB 'Locke' though.

What body are you using for the Locke?

and still no MIB customs out there?

Really? :slap

And no MIB yet. I wish things moved that quickly in the head sculpt department. We've been waiting for over a year for the Ben sculpt that's being worked on.

No sweat guys!

So who else is everyone hoping gets made outside of the ones already in the works (and by in the works, I mean actually sculpted and SEEN since Hurley, Kate, Ben and Jack are still in limbo)?

My wish list (pretty much in order):
Ben
Hurley
Faraday
Kate
Charlie
Eko
Sayid
Alpert
Lapidus
I really do want as many as I can get - I don't care if it takes over 5 years -
add Jin, Sun, Claire, Penny, Shannon, Boone, Rose, Bernard, Walt, Eloise, Charles Widmore, Ana Lucia, Jacob, MIB, Libby...
Might be pretty pricey for me - I'd like to get my girls bald so they can have real hair (might have to commission some stuff on my own, eventually...).

Really? :slap

And no MIB yet. I wish things moved that quickly in the head sculpt department. We've been waiting for over a year for the Ben sculpt that's being worked on.

I thought I asked already, I wasn't sure, and I don't come in here that often, and I couldn't remember what you said. please for give me Lord Beeshaw :pray:

It's a legitimate excuse! :lecture

I'll take who I can get. I was hoping that Nek would consider doing Faraday, but he's not interested. He said the other characters he'd like to do are being done by other sculpters. I was sad. :(

I thought I asked already, I wasn't sure, and I don't come in here that often, and I couldn't remember what you said. please for give me Lord Beeshaw :pray:

It's a legitimate excuse! :lecture

This thread doesn't really move all that quickly. It's all there. And plus I have a strict 'only answer the same question 3 times' rule. ;)

No sweat guys!

So who else is everyone hoping gets made outside of the ones already in the works (and by in the works, I mean actually sculpted and SEEN since Hurley, Kate, Ben and Jack are still in limbo)?

Ben
Hurley
Faraday
Kate
Charlie
Eko
Sayid
Alpert
Lapidus

I'd get every character you listed, but I'm going to limit myself given my lack of space (and money!) :rotfl so here's my wish list in order:

Sayid
Ben
Hurley (he'd be higher on the list, but I'm considering turning to Ada's sculpt if I can't wait any longer...)
Kate
Charlie (same boat as Hurley...)

No sweat guys!

Ben
Hurley
Faraday
Kate
Charlie
Eko
Sayid
Alpert
Lapidus

No jacob or MIB?Those 2 are high on my wishlist.

I'd get every character you listed, but I'm going to limit myself given my lack of space (and money!) :rotfl so here's my wish list in order:

Sayid
Ben
Hurley (he'd be higher on the list, but I'm considering turning to Ada's sculpt if I can't wait any longer...)
Kate
Charlie (same boat as Hurley...)

HUGE mistake, can't believe I didn't put Jack on my list! Jack's number 1 on my list by a far margin because he is my favorite character of the show. I think I left him off because I have the medicom figure (not really happy about the sculpt though it does look ok, I just don't think it fits in with Locke and Sawyer). Revised list:

Jack
Sayid
Hurley
Ben

I threw in Kate and Charlie but on second thought I'd only get them if the four above characters were made first so I'll put them in the pass category for now.

I'd do a Jacob before a MIB. But really, you can't have one without the other. It would just be odd to display MIB as himself with the others since he had no facetime with the 'regular' cast. I'd almost be forced to display Jacob and MIB in their own.

Not to mention bashing the outfits would be a little tricky...

The only customs I want from Lost are Locke, MIB, and possibly Jacob.

MIB is cool enough to just be displayed on his own.

I'd do a Jacob before a MIB. But really, you can't have one without the other. It would just be odd to display MIB as himself with the others since he had no facetime with the 'regular' cast. I'd almost be forced to display Jacob and MIB in their own.

Not to mention bashing the outfits would be a little tricky...

Shouldn't be too hard with normal clothes with adjustments.

Juliet is almost finished. Nobody asked for Sun though, you´re first :)

A couple years ago I saw an incredible Sun sculpt on ebay by a sculptor who had also done Zhang Ziyi (some with rooted hair). Wish I had saved a pic! Sun had 1st season shorter hair though...

Some of this person's work used to trickle onto ebay now and then, but I haven't seen anything for a long time. At the time, they were out of my price range.

Here are my two efforts with help from GDB. Big props to him, the pics suck and don't do any justice.

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

DSCN0753.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

Back