The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'll be stuffing the ____ out of that thing for Hurley. ;) Thanks for the pics (and picking me up one!!!!)! I look forward to seeing it on a body.

Not sure. In the past, just the painted head has sold for me from $155-$245. A full Locke with a HT body, clothes set, shoes, etc.... Not sure. Might just do cost on the clothes and body, etc. and add that to whatever I've figured out on the starting price for the head. Might just do my normal Jocke paint up price and cost of materials. Not sure.

Xenovipers and another one went between 200-300$ on ebay last time i checked.

And Daniel painted by me (still need to add some shadows to the face and some more color to the cheeks) :

pdaniel11gd1.gif

I also found these online.

j5cqaw.jpg

2q99yqc.jpg

Here is how im planning on displaying Desmond from Season 3,Sawyer is obviously not done either :lol

Um.... someone should let Sawyer know he forgot his pants.

Looking good! Both heads look in scale to me! I don't know what you're seeing Cris. ;)

That Body you recommended is definitely the right one to use for Desmond,he is smaller and the TTL body's Shoulders is not as wide as a true Type,which im using for Locke and Sawyer.

Rock, doing a water treatment on the shirts actually goes a long way. It helps them hang off the body better. Just wet them down under a tap, futz a bit for placement and let them dry. :)

Still looking for a jumpsuit for ya! No leads at all. :(

I prefer to use warm water. Easier on the hands. ;) I just drench it real good and throw the body on a stand with some paper towel underneath. And be sure to take off any footwear (or belts) since the water will just pool up in there and give you a nice surprise next time you fiddle.

Rock, doing a water treatment on the shirts actually goes a long way. It helps them hang off the body better. Just wet them down under a tap, futz a bit for placement and let them dry. :)

Yeah i know,ive tried before with a Rambo custom i did a few years agoo,we'll see what i do.

Thanks Bee, I'm going to try that trick on my Sawyer shirt and I'll post pics of the results.

Double thanks for keeping your eye out for the jumpsuit Bee, I should have bought it when you first posted that ebay listing (you've been an awesome resource as I am new to customizing).

Losties please help! :monkey2:monkey2

Is anyone else interested in a Dharma jumpsuit? If there's enough demand, maybe we can talk to someone into making a few available? I've dealt with SithlordMacGuyver before and he's a pretty damn good tailor. Maybe he'd been willing to take it on. He'll probably get pretty good mileage out of them I'd think considering how hard they are to come by...

Here's his site: https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

I just sent Chad a PM regarding the possibility. I know he's a busy dude, but between the LOST possibilities, the Micheal Myers customizers (who I think are to blame for the shortage ;) ), and the guys in the Marvel section wanting orange coveralls for their Whip Lash figures, it might be worth his while to make some up and make them available. 1 pattern, 3 colours, and maybe lots of money for him. lol If I hear from him I'll let you guys know!

I just sent Chad a PM regarding the possibility. I know he's a busy dude, but between the LOST possibilities, the Micheal Myers customizers (who I think are to blame for the shortage ;) ), and the guys in the Marvel section wanting orange coveralls for their Whip Lash figures, it might be worth his while to make some up and make them available. 1 pattern, 3 colours, and maybe lots of money for him. lol If I hear from him I'll let you guys know!

:hi5: I'm definitely in, thanks for looking into this brotha! Come on Losties let's unite to get some high quality dharma jumpsuits! :yess:

Woohooo! Just got Sawyer! Updated crowded LOST shelf pics to come (much) later!!!!!!!!
(Brent, LOVED the Dharma box! Should I send Desmond back in it? ;) )

Back