The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohooo! Just got Sawyer! Updated crowded LOST shelf pics to come (much) later!!!!!!!!
(Brent, LOVED the Dharma box! Should I send Desmond back in it? ;) )

Glad to hear it arrived! No you better keep the box. If you ever want to sell it you'll need the BOA (box of authenticity). :rotfl

On another note, I've just gotten into Breaking Bad and if TV shows were cars, let's just say that under the hood it has a lot in common with LOST. It's grounded in reality so there's no fantasy elements and it has a much different pace but its workings are surprisingly similar. (Must make Heisenberg figure....)

A HUGE thanks to Cris, Anthony and Brent for making this possible!!

So here's my completed Sawyer.

Again, I know my camera sucks in low light conditions and some of these pics are on the grainy/noisey side, but it's the best I can do at the moment. One day I'll drag all these guys outside (or at very least upstairs) and take some pics in natural light.

First up are the 'big three'. One with flash (which is never flattering) and one without.
100_2761.jpg

100_2778.jpg

Hell, I'll just post them all.
100_2768.jpg

100_2769.jpg

100_2772.jpg

100_2776.jpg

100_2777.jpg

100_2775.jpg

100_2774.jpg

a bit of a rip in the jeans, and some fraying of the shirt
100_2770.jpg

More coming...

frayed the back of the legs
100_2771.jpg

100_2754.jpg

100_2785.jpg

100_2786.jpg

'Whatcha' lookin' at Brotha'?'
100_2758.jpg

And the AWESOME box that Sawyer came it. As if I wasn't smiling enough at knowing he was in the package...

100_2782.jpg

100_2783.jpg

The flash is brutal in the first few shots but man-alive these shots are great!

Glad you liked the box. My girlfriend (a graphic designer by day and Dharma box elf by later that day) says thank you.

I only used a flash for the very first pic in the Detolf. The brighter ones are in the landing of my basement stairs where the lighting is just super bright. I might as well of used a flash. Between Nek's sculpt and your paints... It IS Sawyer! And big props to The Future Mrs. GDB for the box! ;)

Last edited:
Is anyone else interested in a Dharma jumpsuit? If there's enough demand, maybe we can talk to someone into making a few available? I've dealt with SithlordMacGuyver before and he's a pretty damn good tailor. Maybe he'd been willing to take it on. He'll probably get pretty good mileage out of them I'd think considering how hard they are to come by...

Here's his site: https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

Oh i missed this post,yes i would be interested in some Dharma jumpsuits for the Losties back in the 70's,once we have Jack,Hurley,Sawyer,Jin,Kate,Faraday together i would love to display them all together in Dharma Jumsuits for short periods as i basically am gonna display them with normal clothes to begin with.

Is anyone else interested in a Dharma jumpsuit? If there's enough demand, maybe we can talk to someone into making a few available? I've dealt with SithlordMacGuyver before and he's a pretty damn good tailor. Maybe he'd been willing to take it on. He'll probably get pretty good mileage out of them I'd think considering how hard they are to come by...

Here's his site: https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

:hi5: I'm definitely in, thanks for looking into this brotha! Come on Losties let's unite to get some high quality dharma jumpsuits! :yess:

Oh i missed this post,yes i would be interested in some Dharma jumpsuits for the Losties back in the 70's,once we have Jack,Hurley,Sawyer,Jin,Kate,Faraday together i would love to display them all together in Dharma Jumsuits for short periods as i basically am gonna display them with normal clothes to begin with.

Just got word from Chad...hopefully in September. :yess: :clap

Just got word from Chad...hopefully in September. :yess: :clap

:hi5: thanks for looking into this beeshaw, judging by his other work these will look incredible. i'll probably buy several and put my Jack in a dharma jumpsuit (when the sculpt comes out that is, wishful thinking, I know...if any of you would like to post the crying jack pic feel free :monkey2:rotfl).

I tried the water treatment trick, worked like a charm. The clothes fit much better now, thanks again.

No sweat guys!

So who else is everyone hoping gets made outside of the ones already in the works (and by in the works, I mean actually sculpted and SEEN since Hurley, Kate, Ben and Jack are still in limbo)?

My wish list (pretty much in order):
Ben
Hurley
Faraday
Kate
Charlie
Eko
Sayid
Alpert
Lapidus

Back